[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Cynegold wrote:
Is there a reason why you dont use atziris promise for this build?

I could but I already have a lot of non chaos as chaos, and chaos resist does nothing for me. It's an option though.

I tried just now and a perfectly rolled one gives more DPS than Taste of Hate actually hmm. But Taste is too nice for defense. I guess vs Shaper, I can drop uncurse/jade flask and add Atziris for damage.
What about...

...Haemophilia Serpentsclae Gloves

If anyway need to do bleeds to generate frenzys, this gloves aint looking bad.
DoT, Bleed chance, dmg against bleeding, Bleeding enemies explode...

Its kind of low itemlevel unique gloves, but the effect is huge dmg if playing bleeds.
Looks like 50% dmg increase if bleeding enemies.

Last edited by Ikzme on Jun 26, 2018, 1:40:03 AM
"
Ikzme wrote:
What about...

...Haemophilia Serpentsclae Gloves

If anyway need to do bleeds to generate frenzys, this gloves aint looking bad.
DoT, Bleed chance, dmg against bleeding, Bleeding enemies explode...

Its kind of low itemlevel unique gloves, but the effect is huge dmg if playing bleeds.
Looks like 50% dmg increase if bleeding enemies.

Yea I considered them and idk how good the explosions are, but you lose way too much by not having Shaper's gloves. I lose like 15% DPS and 1000 ES. Plus, reduced bleed duration really sucks.
I saw other discipline boosts from the watchers eye jewel, is shield recovery rate still the best one to grab?
"
Cynegold wrote:
I saw other discipline boosts from the watchers eye jewel, is shield recovery rate still the best one to grab?

Yea, recovery rate affects all forms of recovery, including recharge, regen (i have 0), and leech (most important).

"Gain % of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" is really good too if you can fit in a lv 1 clarity, but this is a lot more expensive.

Is it possible to get a higher Immortal Call duration as Recharge delay?..

I mean Immortal Call makes immun to physical dmg for 0,5 seconds.
My recharge delay is at 1,3 seconds.

There is a diffrence between "Energy Shield recharge rate" and "faster start of energy shield recharge".
Uniques to lower the delay of recharge:
Quiver with 80%
Shield with 50%
Dagger with 10%
Rares:
Jewels with 6%

"
Ikzme wrote:
Is it possible to get a higher Immortal Call duration as Recharge delay?..

I mean Immortal Call makes immun to physical dmg for 0,5 seconds.
My recharge delay is at 1,3 seconds.

There is a diffrence between "Energy Shield recharge rate" and "faster start of energy shield recharge".
Uniques to lower the delay of recharge:
Quiver with 80%
Shield with 50%
Dagger with 10%
Rares:
Jewels with 6%

I have no clue what you are talking about. Yes, recharge start and recharge rate is different. But in this build, we almost never rely on recharge. Leech is the best way to get your ES back.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

I have no clue what you are talking about.

As i said: I try to get my Immortal Call Duration higher as my EnergyShield Recharge delay.

If you prefer the Ghostreaver Keystone to Lifeleech ES, you lose 50% recharge rate - i dont like that :)

Last edited by Ikzme on Jun 27, 2018, 5:08:54 AM
"
Ikzme wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

I have no clue what you are talking about.

As i said: I try to get my Immortal Call Duration higher as my EnergyShield Recharge delay.

If you prefer the Ghostreaver Keystone to Lifeleech ES, you lose 50% recharge rate - i dont like that :)

Oh. No, immortal call isn't going to be that long with minimal investment. Plus immortal call only prevents phys damage, and will only trigger when you take hits (not damage over time). You're far from immortal.

If you want a recharge build, then occultist is better suited for that.
Really appreciate your work bro i'm actually playing this build and the only problem that i encountered are Omnitech and stun (i am actually playing the 1st version of the build). Did you lose some dps with the new version with stun avoidance? Can you give us more feedback on this version ? Thx man you rock

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info