[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"

You could, or you can use grace for more dodge or ms if using Queen of the forest. Personally im not using HoA or either of those, i'm using enfeeble with blasphemey and also arctic Armour, helps make this build a little less squishy for me. Nut your free to use whatever you want.

I'm not there yet, but the plan is Kaom's & then 6L Quill & Frostferno, so no QotF. I enjoy HoA, so I will probably keep it for now. Although if I don't have a ring with that Assassin's thing, I guess I have to run something to debuff them?

Oh and one other thing: I've never used Wise Oak before, so I am just looking for clarification. I need to have all 3 resistances in the uncapped section at the same %? If not, what happens I lose either 33 or 66% effectiveness of the flask?
Last edited by Tanaomit on Jul 9, 2018, 5:19:55 PM
Why not Deadly Draw?

PS: See my char : Progenitus
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"

You could, or you can use grace for more dodge or ms if using Queen of the forest. Personally im not using HoA or either of those, i'm using enfeeble with blasphemey and also arctic Armour, helps make this build a little less squishy for me. Nut your free to use whatever you want.

I'm not there yet, but the plan is Kaom's & then 6L Quill & Frostferno, so no QotF. I enjoy HoA, so I will probably keep it for now. Although if I don't have a ring with that Assassin's thing, I guess I have to run something to debuff them?

Oh and one other thing: I've never used Wise Oak before, so I am just looking for clarification. I need to have all 3 resistances in the uncapped section at the same %? If not, what happens I lose either 33 or 66% effectiveness of the flask?

Due to avatar of fire and dealing only fire dmg, you need only fire res to be highest :)
"
xRodragoNx wrote:
i cannot sustain mana during boss battles.

Your boss setup is based off of frostferno. It should not take more than 30 mana per hit and if you have taken soul raker, thats more than enough mana regen back. clear setup uses more like 60ish and that you cannot sustain for sure
I've killed Uber Elder for the first time! Took me 3 sets, since I had never even tried him before, but I'm sure I'll get better with experience. Level 93, here's the gear in case people are curious:

Spoiler

As you can see, nothing too extreme, no crazy corruptions, some gems not fully leveled, none of the rare items cost more than 30c, if I remember correctly. I am not using Lioneye's Fall, using that rare jewel instead (and another with only %life+crit multi). I used haste+arctic armour as auras. 2 seething life flasks, wise oak, diamond and quicksilver.

If I can do it, so can you :)
Can Rigwald's Quills work with this build? or is it better to have a quill with WED on it?
"
Faldrath wrote:
I've killed Uber Elder for the first time! Took me 3 sets, since I had never even tried him before, but I'm sure I'll get better with experience. Level 93, here's the gear in case people are curious:

Spoiler

As you can see, nothing too extreme, no crazy corruptions, some gems not fully leveled, none of the rare items cost more than 30c, if I remember correctly. I am not using Lioneye's Fall, using that rare jewel instead (and another with only %life+crit multi). I used haste+arctic armour as auras. 2 seething life flasks, wise oak, diamond and quicksilver.

If I can do it, so can you :)

Congrats! What's your life and hideout dps so I can benchmark myself?
"
brunowa wrote:

Congrats! What's your life and hideout dps so I can benchmark myself?

Thanks! I have 6.6k life. Hideout dps with haste is 150k for the AoE setup and 320k for the single-target one.
Thanks for the Guide. I'm using it at the moment and I have a question regarding Combat focus. You wrote "CRIMSON Jewel next to Golem's Blood" I was looking at the tree presented for people "Without Xoph's Blood, without Soul Raker / Lioneye's Fall". So when I counted perks in Medium radius I've counted only 20 str. Could you point to my mistake?
"
Ksionor wrote:
Thanks for the Guide. I'm using it at the moment and I have a question regarding Combat focus. You wrote "CRIMSON Jewel next to Golem's Blood" I was looking at the tree presented for people "Without Xoph's Blood, without Soul Raker / Lioneye's Fall". So when I counted perks in Medium radius I've counted only 20 str. Could you point to my mistake?

The jewel counts all strength nodes, not just the ones you have points in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info