[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Should one of the trees say WITHOUT Xoph, WITH lioneye?
"
UhYuuki wrote:
thank you for the tips and yes im stupid lol, forgot to switch pyre, but not sure how i feel about kaoms yet. @random55577

I have a lorweave and a kaoms and prefer kaoms but everyone has their own prefernce, the less sockets is somewhat annoying but i manage and just feel to squishy otherwise, but i suck at getting out of the way so if you an actually dodge alot of stuff unlike me lorweave is fine im sure
Can i use a windripper and get the quan% and rarity% from the bow? I notice that if I used a +# cold/lightning amulet for testing, the dps of the elemental hit does go up, does that mean that the cold/lightning dmg added is put on top of the skill? or the skill will prevent any freeze/shock from happenning.
Last edited by iceandfire2907 on Jul 3, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

which one is better for clearing ?
I am currently using a 5L for clearing (fusings have been failing me), would Cold to Fire be more damage than Combustion?

Ele Hit - GMP - Mirage Archer - WED - (Combustion or Cold to Fire)
do you need a 6l quill rain or can we just use a 6l windripper?

planning on using kaom's heart so im assuming you need at least one 6l for clearing if im not using a 6l chin sol
Why not elemental focus instead of combustion in our single target? Ele focus is 600k more dps according to PoB.
I am bit confuse, please help me on this :) I notice the skill tree below Level 92 and 99 are not match to pastebin skill tree. which one suppose i need to follow? I am trying to convert my current Deadeye ranger level 94 in std league to this build and stuck at here do not know which to follow.

besides, in POB if i cannot afford both combat focus jewel, it will deduct about 50k dps (25k each) but i still will have about 5-6mil dps right? I guess i know what happen when without these 2 combat jewels, i guess the attack will randomly contain lightning or cold and make it unpredictable (weak shot which could not one shot creeps) to kill enemies. but i feel when the shot is fire element, it kill creep instantly.

Spoiler
My current gear (over 6kk Shaper dps, realistic single target dps config):
https://pastebin.com/Jp5rpZxD

With Xoph's Blood and Soul Raker / Lioneye's Fall:
Level 92: www.poeurl.com/bYyq
My current tree (99): www.poeurl.com/bZw6

Last edited by SoFastx on Jul 4, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
"
Hootbagz3 wrote:
Should one of the trees say WITHOUT Xoph, WITH lioneye?

No, if you don't have Xoph's Blood you need more nodes, because AoF is pretty far away...

Don't skill Soul Raker in this case.
Hey guys, lovely build. Do you guys think a 2socket tombfist would be more dps instead of gripped gloves? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info