[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

hey guys, can anyone take a look at my gear and let me know where to go from there, im sitting at 3.8k hp atm at lv 89
"
Is Assassins Mark curse on hit ring better than one with WED and accuracy?

If at all, not by much says PoB. If you can get all those nice stats on top of life and some resists, go for it. But then you could also buy a few Headhunters for a ring like that :D

But I prefer a ring without curse. This build really does not need more damage. What it needs is more defense. Which I get a ton of with Blasphemy+Enfeeble. So while only giving me a tiny amount of damage it would remove my defensive curse.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 3, 2018, 3:13:52 PM

what about this. is the sustain noticable vs uber? i cant tell idk if anyone else has experience with warlords on hit
"
ZinoLive wrote:

what about this. is the sustain noticable vs uber? i cant tell idk if anyone else has experience with warlords on hit

Against bosses, no curse has a real effect. Look what a WM gives you, take 20% of that and you will have the amount of leech it gives you vs Shaper, Elder or Uber Elder. Don't think you will even notice it.

EDIT: Just remembered, it will give you nothing. The leech we have from tree is already more than double of what is needed to reach the leech cap.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 3, 2018, 3:52:16 PM
So what's better to go for if you can afford Lioneye's Fall?

Rush Avatar of Fire?
Use the Alternative non-LFall Build in the "Tips"?

"
FissFiss wrote:
So what's better to go for if you can afford Lioneye's Fall?

Rush Avatar of Fire?
Use the Alternative non-LFall Build in the "Tips"?

I suggest: AoF, no Soul Raker, then Frostferno, then Xoph's Blood
I just got myself a +1 Chain Quiver and have to say it seems to do as much for my clear speed as a Rigwald's Quills, at a much lower price. +2 Chain is a lot of fun :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 3, 2018, 4:41:50 PM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
hey guys, can anyone take a look at my gear and let me know where to go from there, im sitting at 3.8k hp atm at lv 89

For one i recommend kaoms over lorweave if you care about survival, kaoms gives me ~1300 more life which is nice. Also you have a forstferno but your still using pyre, the guide says once you have frostferno pyre is useless so replace that with a good rare or the taming.
Hi man, your build is very remarkable. Since I ve never played other than melee in all these years I m quite a noob with bow, so, I just wanna ask you: if I won t use the frostferno since I m slow and I prefer devoto, what s the best 6l setup as single target?
Right now I got: cold to fire, combustion, elemental damage, fire penetration, cannot decide which could be the best 6th gem: Inc Crit/Slower Proj/Pierce/fatser attack?
I tried full life gem since I m running a slayer char and it s quite decent most of the time, but in the uber elder fight I m too many times far away from the full life :D I ran eevry end games including UE but still don t understand which would be the best 6th gem.
I though that a good choice could be Ele Focus since I can ignite and burn trouch mirage archer in the other setup, but I don t know :D
Thank you in adavance and again gratz for ur work.
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Jul 3, 2018, 6:37:51 PM
thank you for the tips and yes im stupid lol, forgot to switch pyre, but not sure how i feel about kaoms yet. @random55577

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info