[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Adstringo wrote:
Hey, im struggling a bit to find the remaining 4MIL dmg that im missing...

Can anyone help me out and give me some pointers?

https://pastebin.com/dMKDf2wc

OP's "6 million Shaper DPS" is inflated by his attack speed and extremely expensive, glassy gear/setup. It's unrealistic for the average player or anyone trying to build into this. For example, he has a +2 Fire corrupted Frostferno, which is ~28-30 Ex by itself.

I'm currently at 2.5m~ Shaper DPS with 7150 HP, without using Blood Rage, a fourth offensive flask, any Wise Oak balancing, and a lot a potential min/maxing. I'm also a Pathfinder, so I don't get the free accuracy, either.
"
Adstringo wrote:

A few more lvls -> jewel sockets and a curse on hit setup (either Orb of Storms + Curse on Hit + Projectile Weakness + Power Charge on Crit, or gloves with Ele Weakness or a ring with Assassin's Mark) and you will be over 3 million.

You don't have Vaal Haste either.

Your PoB Configuration is wrong, check out my PoB and copy it.

You're missing:

- Proj. travel dist.
- # chained
- # used recently
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 28, 2018, 3:06:24 PM
"
Eninya wrote:
"
Adstringo wrote:

OP's "6 million Shaper DPS" is inflated by his attack speed and extremely expensive, glassy gear/setup. It's unrealistic for the average player or anyone trying to build into this. For example, he has a +2 Fire corrupted Frostferno, which is ~28-30 Ex by itself.

I'm currently at 2.5m~ Shaper DPS with 7150 HP, without using Blood Rage, a fourth offensive flask, any Wise Oak balancing, and a lot a potential min/maxing. I'm also a Pathfinder, so I don't get the free accuracy, either.

I'm at 5 million with a normal Frostferno. But I'm level 99 and got decent jewels etc...

A +2 corrupted Frostferno is about 18 ex at the moment (doesn't matter if AoE, Cold, Light, Fire).
"
99prosorc wrote:
I'm at 5 million with a normal Frostferno. But I'm level 99 and got decent jewels etc...

A +2 corrupted Frostferno is about 18 ex at the moment (doesn't matter if AoE, Cold, Light, Fire).

+2 Fire also affects Fire Penetration in the links.
"
Eninya wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:

+2 Fire also affects Fire Penetration in the links.

But that's not a big deal.
Hi there, Awesome build! for real!

I have enough damage to kill all red maps easily, but i lack alot of Life, I got life rolls on all my gear, but i still got 3,2k Life. Which nodes should i take for improving it?

"
Hi there, Awesome build! for real!

I have enough damage to kill all red maps easily, but i lack alot of Life, I got life rolls on all my gear, but i still got 3,2k Life. Which nodes should i take for improving it?

Your life roll on your gear are very low.
No life on your amulet (80+ there easily)

Only 48 on your boots and 46 on your gloves and 69 on your quiver.

If you invest a bit you can easily get a good 150+ life I'm 7 levels lower than you and I have more life right now and my gear is far from optimzied.
"
Eninya wrote:

I wouldn't say it's glassy for bow build? If your planning pushing for 100 maybe

7150 i guess is with Kaoms, I tried it & really didn't like it for this build, if u take acrobatics you get like 2% phys dmg reduction out of it, about +1200HP depending but also about 20% less chance to evade as an evasion character. Plus some really useful skill gems are lost

V.Grace, Qotf, stibnite, spec into phase acro u just don't get hit. only really use life flask for combatting blood rage degen and bleed.

If i could get nice spell dodge boots from temple i'd actually quite comfortably drop a few life nodes
Ok guys, im now running a kaoms switched the tree up a bit since the dmg feels pretty nice, and am running 7.3/7.5k life, wanted to say that in chimera, i get completely ruined by her, i get almost one shot.

about rings, the taming is better than a rare diamond with assasins mark?

Do you think going loreweave and drop kaoms would be better?
Last edited by PretoFPS on Jun 28, 2018, 9:23:10 PM
hey guys, what is the best order for improving, using from base the budget setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info