[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Bro, i infested maybe 30-35 ex in build, but still cant get 6mil shaper dps, its only about 3mil dps. I even have ele weakness corrupt on glove....
"
Bleak96 wrote:
Bro, i infested maybe 30-35 ex in build, but still cant get 6mil shaper dps, its only about 3mil dps. I even have ele weakness corrupt on glove....

Just an Ele Hit in Frostferno + budget gear is already 3 million shaper dps.
Can you check my char in PoB? Maybe i did something wrong? I dont know TT
Can you check my char in PoB? Maybe i did something wrong? I dont know TT

with on swap for clearing

Tell me if i can improve anything, im lacking good jewels, and im running raider currently, imho it is more convenient than deadeye since clear is insane anyway

Only downside is that after Quill, Chin sol feels like slowest attack speed ever, been thinking on getting a 320+ edps bow with 1.6+ aps, wouldnt it be better dmg overall? (without the need to come close for chin bonus)
Hey, so even when using queen of the forest as chest piece do you still not used any of the sockets?
"
Yagulare wrote:

with on swap for clearing

Tell me if i can improve anything, im lacking good jewels, and im running raider currently, imho it is more convenient than deadeye since clear is insane anyway

Only downside is that after Quill, Chin sol feels like slowest attack speed ever, been thinking on getting a 320+ edps bow with 1.6+ aps, wouldnt it be better dmg overall? (without the need to come close for chin bonus)

Chin Sol is by far the best bow at close range. For AoE clear, anything works: high crit / attack speed is better than anything else, because Ele Hit itself has a ton of flat ele dmg already -> don't need ele dmg anywhere else...

For AoE clear, you can replace Quill Rain with something like (if you want):

Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 28, 2018, 1:31:33 PM
I was actually thinking about replacing chin as single target and bossing bow, but not sure if it's worth it. I'm losing 100% bonus at close range but should be gaining ele dmg from flat on bow
Hey, im struggling a bit to find the remaining 4MIL dmg that im missing...

Can anyone help me out and give me some pointers?

https://pastebin.com/dMKDf2wc
Last edited by Adstringo on Jun 28, 2018, 2:09:30 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
itsindytime wrote:
Have you done any testing with AoF on the skill tree and Yoke of Suffering to shock?

Not yet.

Hey? When using qotf do you just leave the sockets empty?? I

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info