[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"

can someone take a look into my character?im stuck ,don`t know what to upgrade next,i got shit dps,ty.
https://pastebin.com/wVRu0VXx

I'm not OP nor that good but here's what I see.

Big improvements can be made :

- On flasks, you have one mana flask and 2 life flasks. Shouldn't need a mana flask and only one instant life flask (with bleed removal for example). Get a diamond flask and a silver flask instead (+110k dps single target for those two together). On the topic of flask I'd also recommend you to change your quicksilver to one with "of Adrenaline" as a suffix which gives you 20-30% more movement speed. Consider taking a quartz flask when you delve aswell (or keep your phase run).

- On gems, you have hatred for no reason (extremely low dps boost) and purity of elements. Get Grace, Vaal Haste (use the aura instead of grace when speed farming low maps or Uber lab and the vaal every time you're facing a tougher ennemy) instead. Blood rage aswell (32K more dps alone). Approximately 100K more dps.

Smaller improvements can be made :

- On belt, get a stygian vise with WED life, maybe STR if you need some and res. Get a good abyssal jewel. Approximately 20K more dps.

- On gloves, try to get Gripped Gloves with AS, life, accuracy, maybe fire damage to attacks (optionnal) and defensive stats (res if needed and evasion). Approximately 15K more dps.

- On rings, replace your rare with a Taming ultimately. Approximately 10K more dps.

Optionnally you can find better jewels (use this it's from the guide, http://poe.trade/search/onoyakotoyomai really need life on those).

In the end I'd recommend (that's a choice, you're not obliged), switching to a starkonja with enchant and a loreweave, getting a Pyre along with a +3 bow and a lvl 4 empower. That's where the real numbers are.

From your 292k with all the upgrades I mentionned you end up at 1,200k approximately. Obviously the last part is the most expensive but if you forget it you're still at 542K dps which is double what you have.

Here's your new PoB : https://pastebin.com/tnxydh9B
Last edited by SuddenOcade on Jan 10, 2019, 6:25:12 PM
In case I'd like to craft my own bow am I doing it right?

Using an ilvl84 Imperial Bow base with prismatic, corroded and metallic should do the job for a decent +3 bow if I remember correctly.

Should I use a shaper/elder base instead?

I am kinda new to crafting.
"
Huansdreck wrote:
In case I'd like to craft my own bow am I doing it right?

Using an ilvl84 Imperial Bow base with prismatic, corroded and metallic should do the job for a decent +3 bow if I remember correctly.

Should I use a shaper/elder base instead?

I am kinda new to crafting.

I made this using +2 Bow essence.

Corroded, prismatic,metallic, faceted. Remember this combination. It worths it. But i like essences more then fossils (but! sometimes fossiles proc really insane rolls)

"
hazbulatov wrote:
How to fix mana problem,is it draining a lot of mana.

How about a Watcher's Eye ,what would be best in use(what adds).

Use 1 aura - Haste or Anger , both are good. And u'll have 50% mana unreserved. So u don't need to spend 2 points in primal spirit.

If u like anger more - use Fire pen for more damage, or Fire damage leech for more surviveability.

Haste watcher's are more useless (can get dodje spell hits+ spec on tree it will give a nice bonus to surviveability)

I used Anger but now i don't have watcher and use haste (3elements hit). (HC SSF, can farm elder on t6-t8, but imho there is no big point in it).
Anyway haste is good + always use vaal haste (insane speed and dps boost)
Last edited by imf1989 on Jan 11, 2019, 12:49:39 AM
"
SuddenOcade wrote:
"

can someone take a look into my character?im stuck ,don`t know what to upgrade next,i got shit dps,ty.
https://pastebin.com/wVRu0VXx

I'm not OP nor that good but here's what I see.

Big improvements can be made :

- On flasks, you have one mana flask and 2 life flasks. Shouldn't need a mana flask and only one instant life flask (with bleed removal for example). Get a diamond flask and a silver flask instead (+110k dps single target for those two together). On the topic of flask I'd also recommend you to change your quicksilver to one with "of Adrenaline" as a suffix which gives you 20-30% more movement speed. Consider taking a quartz flask when you delve aswell (or keep your phase run).

- On gems, you have hatred for no reason (extremely low dps boost) and purity of elements. Get Grace, Vaal Haste (use the aura instead of grace when speed farming low maps or Uber lab and the vaal every time you're facing a tougher ennemy) instead. Blood rage aswell (32K more dps alone). Approximately 100K more dps.

Smaller improvements can be made :

- On belt, get a stygian vise with WED life, maybe STR if you need some and res. Get a good abyssal jewel. Approximately 20K more dps.

- On gloves, try to get Gripped Gloves with AS, life, accuracy, maybe fire damage to attacks (optionnal) and defensive stats (res if needed and evasion). Approximately 15K more dps.

- On rings, replace your rare with a Taming ultimately. Approximately 10K more dps.

Optionnally you can find better jewels (use this it's from the guide, http://poe.trade/search/onoyakotoyomai really need life on those).

In the end I'd recommend (that's a choice, you're not obliged), switching to a starkonja with enchant and a loreweave, getting a Pyre along with a +3 bow and a lvl 4 empower. That's where the real numbers are.

From your 292k with all the upgrades I mentionned you end up at 1,200k approximately. Obviously the last part is the most expensive but if you forget it you're still at 542K dps which is double what you have.

Here's your new PoB : https://pastebin.com/tnxydh9B
Thank you for super fast reply,regardles of changing the body armour i think i'll stick with my kaom because its much easier to get items with res only than res+life,i got a +3 bow with inc fire but its pain in the a** to 6 link it.I had no ideea that flasks can improve so much dps.i will check the provided POB tonight when i get home from work.Thank you again for your insight.
"
Hello,

I've been following this build for a while and I have a question about my dps, here is my PoB with empower lvl 4 on my bow (don't have empower yet and the right colours to put my mono target EH on my bow) but this way I sim at 980K dps.

How can I improve to reach the 2,700K promised or 2,000K when not in close range? Character is Cesma on Betrayal League SC.

To give a quick recap, I have a +3 bow, a 6L loreweave, a Pyre with a Taming, a Starkonja enchanted with 15% Ele Hit attack speed...

I know I don't have all my gems to 20 quality yet but close to. Don't think it's worth 1 million dps though.

Another question I'm wondering is how far does PoB consider my character to be and where to change this setting.

Same question for me
How does people reach close to 1m!!?

i have almost same if slightly less worse gear then OP and i cant even get close to this, could someone look at what i can improve because RN im stuck at T16 guardians :/

https://pastebin.com/YbfKJbZQ
for single target are we using the +3 bow or chin? im gonna use the singeltarget setup in frostferno.

Anyone mind letting me know what I should look to improve atm?

According to POB my DPS is around 770k, would anyone mind giving me a priority of changes to look for? I don't have the currency for to reliably get a 6L atm, but I could probably get a Taming and a lvl 21 ele hit - are these worth the investment, or should I look to improve the rest of my gear first?

POB link included - https://pastebin.com/h8HD5rvU
Last edited by psykookysp on Jan 11, 2019, 9:48:35 PM
Is there any tree for character with lioneye's fall + soul raker and without xoph's blood?
I have most of the items I need, but I really lack survivability...

What is the cause? Need more leech?

I have 3,2k life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info