[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

This may have been answered already but why does Bow Setup 3 on front page use starkonja with 15% elehit speed over frostferno for max damage?
anyone running HH with this build?
So the gem links in POB doesnt match those in your guide...kinda confusing! - :(
T14 Elder down with this build. Thanks
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Im switching a character over to this build and im confused about the gem/gear setup. Seems like it contradicts itself, but maybe im just reading this wrong. Also the POB gems dont match the build guide either.

It says this is the highest dps config in one section:
"3. 6L +3 Imperial Bow with crit and attack speed, Starkonja with 15% EH attack speed, The Taming + Pyre, lvl 21 EH, lvl 4 Emp, Xoph's"

Then it says:
"Frostferno with +2 Fire / AoE / Cold / Lightning corruption provides the highest single target dps (+2 Cold or Lightning or AoE are working for Fire Ele Hit too!!!)"

So which is better the frostferno or starkonja?

Also is says:
If you are using a +3 Bow, you may replace either Slower Proj or Crit Strikes with an Empower lvl 4 gem (if you can afford it).

Then it says:
5-L or 6-L EH in chest for AoE OR swap gems vs. bosses
- if you swap gems, you always benefit from +3 bow skills

Whats the gem setup for the gem swap? because it seems like they are different colors setup between the two.

Pretty much whats the best combo for AOE and bosses with a +3 bow? Which is better for the highest dps the stark setup or frostferno? Should my single target be in the bow or in the frostferno? and what gems am i supposed to be having in my 6 link if i need to swap them. Im trying to buy up the gear for this build, and just want to make sure im doing this right. I just wanna make sure im maximizing my single target, while having some good AOE too for mapping. Thanks.
Last edited by YaCantStopMe on Jan 6, 2019, 3:44:14 PM
Playing on hc ssf w/o fire spec. all elemental are good too btw to ssf. 8.5k life + dodge passives, can farm red maps doing 10-13 atm (have some t14,15s done).

Any idea how to roll 2nd combat focus on SSF cause i have xoph's, need only blessing :)

Anyway w/o that there is really good dps and +3 bow is not a mandatory. i have
now.
Last edited by imf1989 on Jan 6, 2019, 9:55:45 PM
What gear setup would you recommend if I'm using a legacy pyre?
Hello,

I'm thinking about making new char because brand gemaplay is not for me...
I have aproximately 7ex in Currency + I can sell my Inqusitor gear for like 2ex so 9ex total.

I'm thinking what gear exactly I need to make this really working. Do I really need 50-200 ex Imperial Bow with +3gem lvl and xophs blood or can I just run with Frostferno and decent 6L bow with +2 gems? I do not need 2.5kk shaper dps. 1kk+ would be comfortable I guess with good dodging skills.

Is Yoke fo Suffering really required? I guess it is boosting our dmg greatly because we can shock with fire dmg/crit.

I just want to kill UE this league finally :(.

What about survivability and running higher depths (300+)?
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Jan 8, 2019, 9:31:48 AM
can this build run ele reflect maps?
"
BaekWoong wrote:
can this build run ele reflect maps?

ELe hit running ele reflect map :)???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info