[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Last edited by Fuziix on Nov 17, 2021, 6:40:36 PM
Last edited by Fuziix on May 12, 2023, 3:07:00 AM
This build was insanely fun, thanks a lot for putting it together, even though I would have loved some updates for 3.5 in case of the new craftings.

I cleared all content and was mapping smoothly on red maps without xophs blood and was really lucky this season (14ex DROPS, Vial of the awaking on first tample and xophs heart on first Breachstone, I could go on...)

I thought about upgrading as I have a lot of currency left at the moment but since I can clear everything I don't see the point, just grinding for the last Challenge to hit 36. If it helps anybody I could upload a uber elder boss kill but I always die 2-3 times as I suck :P
Why do I die so fast on almost all tier 15+ bosses ?
Last edited by shALK3 on Jan 15, 2019, 7:20:52 AM
"
shALK3 wrote:
hI,

Does
"
Arrows Pierce an additional Target
Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow

helps the build ?

Personnaly, i really prefer this instead of skill chain 1 more time. It's about feeling i guess, and i suppose it's better for boss too.
Is this build suitable for a second character in Betrayal League? (You've listed some pretty expensive items like Loreweave..)

I'm maining A Molten Strike Jugg but I've been getting so many "Ranger items" as Uniques it's not even funny so I might as well roll one..
Hi guys. I'm very new... What would you recommend for the next immediate upgrade? I'm starved of currencies and slowly upgrading... I'm thinking of upgrading my flasks next, and then the taming to replace brotherhood. Or are there other priorities?

Appreciate any comments. Thanks.
Is it correct, that you can slot combat focus gems (especially the Crimson jewel) anywhere you like and it still works as a threshold gems?

Because my ingame testing in my hideout seems to not work.
Or has the build been completely broken (in a bad way) recently?

Otherwise I cannot begin to fathom, what I do not get about this build
Hi I'm gonna make an alt and play this build and I'm just curious why you placed your combat focus viridian jewel with dex nodes in radius?

Wont it still do lightning damage then?
hi guys i stuck with this build cant get so high DPS there must be something wrong and i cant find what is it :(( my char list is open can someone check pob i dont know what is bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info