[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
FRENZYAK wrote:
Anyone else struggling with mana when bossing with GMP? Also running into some

About 6.5K life but still struggling a bit with getting 1 shot. Any advice would we great! Thanks

How did u do x2 corruption on gloves?

"
Cloudx05 wrote:
How do you survive with this build? It has almost no defensive layers

in main version I have under 7k hp + some evasion+ a bit dodge.
in MF spec it's amazing leeching with claw passives+thief's torment. But can be 1shotted xD
Last edited by imf1989 on Dec 27, 2018, 4:41:48 AM
may be i need more practice, ripped 4 uber queen set and 1 shaper set for uber elder
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
But you have very little evasion and only around 30% dodge, even with 7k you have to be getting oneshot almost everytime you get hit don't you?
okay guys need some help!
Righ now i have 5.5k life and this gear!
"

have 2 exal to spend following the tree with no xops amulet once i get it will respect...
so what should i aim for??
doing t6-t9 maps right now

That's my single target setup, what do you guys think I can upgrade? Actually im missing critical chance I think
Ignore the gems on my chin sol
Last edited by l1u2i3z123 on Dec 27, 2018, 8:33:57 PM
"
limitedagenda wrote:
"
Clerigon wrote:
where are you guys getting the str needed for kaom?

Ring/belt/boots in my case, wherever you can roll str on will help. Shouldn't be too hard

You don't need ANY str in your gear.Just get x2 str +30 nodes on the tree and max roll on Xoph's and you will get exactly 191 for Kaom's.
Farming red-tier maps currently with ~4.5k life. Trash is not a problem, however bosses (especially 14-15 lvls) feel like a real issue - it's either you kill them in 10 seconds or they oneshot you somehow before death. Considering buying Kaom + Frostferno setup for sungle target dmg + some defensive flasks, but still not sure if it helps that much, or maybe it's just that type of glasscannon build where you must avoid (or simply kill) everything before you die.
nevermind i missread something
Last edited by zzXDarkKnightXzz on Dec 27, 2018, 9:15:03 PM
Hi,

I have a question. With the new PoB Link (Skilltree for 3.5) where exactly does Life and Mana Leech get from?

Another problem is the single target damage. I can't even begin to get the effective Dps like in your build. But I don't know why. It would be nice if someone could look over it because I can't find the fault.

https://pastebin.com/c5nfXdHW

Thanks

Greeting Robson
Last edited by 23Robson23 on Dec 28, 2018, 4:01:52 AM
I've done everything except uber elder including L83 catarina and not had any major issues here.

Take a look at my gear

7k HP.

Our DPS is good enough for all content, survivability is our issue so do your self a favour and start going a little tanky. I also recommend quill rain, not sure why it's got so much hate but the instant mobility and speed it gives is still OP. The blink arrows are invaluable as they act as a semi decoy totem in case you weren't aware and because they are instant you can just blink twice reposition and then the boss normally targets 1/2 of your blinks allowing you to burn it down ...

Not to mention mapping is far faster with a quill rain due to instant blink speed move moving around.
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 28, 2018, 4:25:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info