[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

isnt +3 fire bow better than +3 bow?
@OP
Have you considered running Brands in place of Orb of Storms?

"
23Robson23 wrote:
Hi,

I have a question. With the new PoB Link (Skilltree for 3.5) where exactly does Life and Mana Leech get from?

Another problem is the single target damage. I can't even begin to get the effective Dps like in your build. But I don't know why. It would be nice if someone could look over it because I can't find the fault.

https://pastebin.com/c5nfXdHW

Thanks

Greeting Robson

Mana Leech comes from a single node called... Mana Leach and Life Leech comes from Blood Drinker (and also Blood Rage spell).
Last edited by Irevall on Dec 28, 2018, 9:35:17 PM
"
"
limitedagenda wrote:
"
Clerigon wrote:
where are you guys getting the str needed for kaom?

Ring/belt/boots in my case, wherever you can roll str on will help. Shouldn't be too hard

You don't need ANY str in your gear.Just get x2 str +30 nodes on the tree and max roll on Xoph's and you will get exactly 191 for Kaom's.

I dont have xoph atm, i do have 15ex that i farmed but im considering switching to scion since its much more tanky and you dont need xoph, meaning i can get yoke instead, i know xoph is not mandatory for this version but the travel to get AoF feels off and inefficient.

"
Karpoavel wrote:
Farming red-tier maps currently with ~4.5k life. Trash is not a problem, however bosses (especially 14-15 lvls) feel like a real issue - it's either you kill them in 10 seconds or they oneshot you somehow before death. Considering buying Kaom + Frostferno setup for sungle target dmg + some defensive flasks, but still not sure if it helps that much, or maybe it's just that type of glasscannon build where you must avoid (or simply kill) everything before you die.

Frostferno alone is going to skyrocket your single target dps.
Well i think i missing something. Clear is like a wander, but i have some problem with single dps. Any tips ?

My gear:

Spoiler
Great build so far, did it shaper and elder, lvl 93 with 5 link chin sol + frostferno + kaom's.

Only question, i crafted a +3 bow, it has a suffix slot, i'm thinking about (10-12)% chance to deal double damage or Attacks with this weapon penetrate (14-16)%

what'ss the best option? i have enough attack speed on other items.

"
heyu wrote:
Well i think i missing something. Clear is like a wander, but i have some problem with single dps. Any tips ?

My gear:

Spoiler

Try swapping out Greater Multiple Projectiles and/or Mirage.
So i got a problem with contant get one shot
i have 6k life pool, 70k dmg to clear trash and 120k dmg on single, have a frosferno but its drops a lot my dps when i change it
any clues what i have do do to get a better survivability?

"
Last edited by Gattringer on Dec 29, 2018, 11:48:21 AM
what jewels do you guys use? is it still the one on page 1 or has it been any updates?
Which mod do you guys prefer for +3 bow "increased fire damage and ignite chance" or "element penetration" ?

Managed to craft this beauty with some fossils!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info