[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

can someone explain why ricochet ascendancy? i dont feel like my hits are chaining anyway
Hi guys, I felt that I don’t have enough damage, i see you guys doing uber elder but I can’t even kill a red elder in less than 30 seconds because of that I’m not sure if this build can make uber elder with my actually gear, can you guys help me how to improve my damage?
I can’t link my gear because I am using the phone I appreciate if you guys take a look at my profile! theSync character!
Merry Xmas guys!
"
l1u2i3z123 wrote:
Hi guys, I felt that I don’t have enough damage, i see you guys doing uber elder but I can’t even kill a red elder in less than 30 seconds because of that I’m not sure if this build can make uber elder with my actually gear, can you guys help me how to improve my damage?
I can’t link my gear because I am using the phone I appreciate if you guys take a look at my profile! theSync character!
Merry Xmas guys!

Crit strikes and ele focus in frostferno is a waste of links, combustion+ fire pen get +2 levels from it and are better. You should focus on this first and it will probably give you the biggest boost. Call of the brotherhood seems like a waste, i guess the taming gives you a chance to freeze? Is it the reasoning behind the call? Don't really like it, but even with 2x pariah, goldwyrm i have shitton of damage during red elder fight. Though i have +2 frostferno. When i killed uber elder i also had 2 rare rings with life resistance and crafted wed (20%) also +5% as, kaom roots and rare gripped glove (everything is cheaper than items in your slots). So most likely your links in frostferno is the problem.
how much currency this build will cost me for end game viable?
"
Gattringer wrote:
how much currency this build will cost me for end game viable?

Xoph and Kaom's are the only big investments you need. around 8-10 ex should be enough to farm t16s and shaper, uber elder is probably doable too. Rare rings, quiver, boots and gloves are fine in this build. Still using 5 link for trash clearing, even with mf gear.

Got this build at this point, why am I simming only 450k in pob for EH ST and 280k for EH AOE?
Could somebody more experienced with this build give me an advice about Soul Raker+Lioneyes's Fall importance? I'm farming mid-tier maps currently, so don't have much problems with dps or life, but lack of mana regeneration makes me constant spam flasks, which is kinda disturbing. So, do you recommend invest in Raker or maybe spend 3 passives in mana leech nodes will be enough?
Last edited by Karpoavel on Dec 25, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
"
Karpoavel wrote:
Could somebody more experienced with this build give me an advice about Soul Raker+Lioneyes's Fall importance? I'm farming mid-tier maps currently, so don't have much problems with dps or life, but lack of mana regeneration makes me constant spam flasks, which is kinda disturbing. So, do you recommend invest in Raker or maybe spend 3 passives in mana leech nodes will be enough?

You forgot to spec the one Mana Leech node below Herbalism

https://imgur.com/a/UQEAuhY

edit:
could still need some tips where to improve first with small amount of chaos (frostferno instead of 6l chest e.g.)
Last edited by niksxs on Dec 25, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
https://imgur.com/IkXtkQO
Drop Jewel +500k dps WTF?!
I've been doing some theorycrafting since I happened to 6L my loreweave on whim...

People who use Loreweave -- Is 5.1-5.3k life comfortable for you in high tier maps? (T15-16)

Thinking about switching Frostferno to Starkonja's, throwing 6L ele hit in bow + loreweave but I'll lose a ton of life for higher resists + DPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info