[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Pretty cool build. these are my items. My chin sol's still trying to get 6L, so I'm using a spare opus i had hanging around.
Last edited by Lionheartbyu on Dec 18, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
Is this bow any good for this build?
So there is no gems on the armor? Nothing at all?

some really lucky roll for AOE spec. don't sell
I dont understand how you get multiple projectiles? Im leveling, but no gems give more than 1 arrow?
hey guys i spend a lot of farming low tier maps and grinding to get some decent gear i am able to kill t14+ bosses and shaper but i guess there has to be more damage any tips for my gear ?!

https://pastebin.com/ci09kmC6
any good replacement for xoph/yoke in betrayal? its 6ex..
Last edited by Sajwo on Dec 18, 2018, 9:46:34 PM
Hello everyone, I'm just trying this build for the 1st time and for now it feels awesome(except the syndicate bosses because they tend to one shot me sometimes). I have a question regarding the bows. I've been using Chin sol for most of the league and yesterday I've switched to quill rain. The build feels like it was made for quill rain. My question is, why is everyone dodging quill rain?
"
Ice3dfx wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm just trying this build for the 1st time and for now it feels awesome(except the syndicate bosses because they tend to one shot me sometimes). I have a question regarding the bows. I've been using Chin sol for most of the league and yesterday I've switched to quill rain. The build feels like it was made for quill rain. My question is, why is everyone dodging quill rain?

Quill rain took a massive nerf(-40% damage) this update, so did Chin sol(-25% damage) but not so much. For single target I used Chin sol last league and for clear speed Quill Rain.

QR is still viable in lower tier maps(not sure about higher maps yet) but now you'll find it some what lacking vs rare and uni mobs dude to their hp pool and it's lowered damage. A +3 bow would be very nice with the right rolls and you can craft one using fossils fairly easily if you have the fossils that is.

"
0uchThatHurt wrote:
"
Ice3dfx wrote:

Quill rain took a massive nerf(-40% damage) this update, so did Chin sol(-25% damage) but not so much. For single target I used Chin sol last league and for clear speed Quill Rain.

QR is still viable in lower tier maps(not sure about higher maps yet) but now you'll find it some what lacking vs rare and uni mobs dude to their hp pool and it's lowered damage. A +3 bow would be very nice with the right rolls and you can craft one using fossils fairly easily if you have the fossils that is.

In path of building I sim 1.48mil with quill rain, and 1.1mil with chin sol on the EH from frostferno. It also feels like bosses are going down faster with quill rain compared to chin sol, but I've barely did any red maps (managed to do several t11 maps).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info