[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

I respecced my char and left this build. I ended up getting ganked so badly on T2-T3 maps due to lack of survability. Respecced and took more life nodes and went all the way with acrobatics etc, but then I lost to much of dps so map bosses and map clear speed got awkward.

The build worked fine when levelling but ended up to be pretty useless due to the Avatar of Fire-requirement. So many nodes wasted to reach the AoF-node in the top left corner. If you get Xohps then it's a completely difference, since then you can free up so many nodes and invest in more survivability.

I respecced into a cheap Lancing Steel-Ice Spear+Freezing Pulse-coc build instead and what a huge difference. Still utilizing Deadeye and part of the same tree, but a breeze to progress maps with.
Rarity: Rare
Oblivion Wind
Thicket Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 26-79 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.71 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
Dex: 179
--------
Sockets: R-R-B-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
+2 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
14% increased Attack Speed
+37% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+5 Life gained on Kill
78% increased Fire Damage
21% chance to Ignite
--------

Good bow for buld or no?
Bow above seems pretty decent. Was wondering how to progess my character to better handle the end game bosses/syndicate any advice would be a great help. Here's my gear
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
yoke on starter?
I played this last league and absolutely destroyed content all the way to shaper, and cannot understand why I seem to squishy. I'm getting one shot from so much shit at T12 and above, and don't get me started on the betrayal enemies.

Am I missing something obvious in terms of my skill tree or gear? I have 5.5k hp which should be enough to progress to T16 maps no?

My DPS isnt a problem as I melt stuff, it's just standing still for literally 2-3 seconds to melt the bosses which i'm struggling with, i end up just blink arrowing randomly and randomly shooting my aoe blindly (not even single target) due to how the mechanic is this league.

Like, I could easily get 500 more hp i guess from buying some expensive items, but would that really make a huge difference?

I feel like i'm missing something and can't figure out what.

DPS is NOT an issue (quillrain is destroying shit still - and the instant blink arrows are worth the loss of DPS imho)
I was played this build in delve league and i try to edit some more life for this build. After that i got 6k1 life but in this version betrayal boss still 1 hit around 6000-7000 life if can't evade their attack.
Last edited by nomes15 on Dec 16, 2018, 8:59:33 PM
Get xoph's blood and go for more life and jewel socket on tree instead of avatar of fire

or leave avatar of fire and get yoke?
Last edited by imbafromNorth on Dec 17, 2018, 4:14:28 AM
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Get xoph's blood and go for more life and jewel socket on tree instead of avatar of fire

or leave avatar of fire and get yoke?

Went for Xoph's and it improved the situation a lot. Not dying so much anymore - sometimes the new content just kills me, but I would say its because the rest is so weak and I tend to get careless.
"
mcarthur wrote:
Bow above seems pretty decent. Was wondering how to progess my character to better handle the end game bosses/syndicate any advice would be a great help. Here's my gear

Very nice gear. You should have no problem killing Shaper with this. I do not understand why not go for FrostFerno (huge DPS boost) and switch to call of the brotherhood if you do so - neither is expensive any more.

Anyways I started experimenting with the new banner that lowers the accuracy of monsters - but that combines well with QotF, dunno about Kaom.
@leozux :

Drop Pyre, it won't be usefull with Xoph's + Frostferno :
-Xoph's : 50% cold conversion.
-Frostferno : another 50% cold conversion on solo target.
=> Pyre isn't required anymore.

Only Ele hit is 20/20, when the rest of your gems will get to 20/20 as well, your dps <ill increase significantly ;)

The wise Oak => 20% quality, to get more duration.

Drop Hybrid flask, get a diamond => more crit => more dps.

Maybe try to divine that Kaom to get at least 35% fire damage (it might be costly).

Get another ring, with more elemental / fire damage, 40% isn't that incredible with an opal ring.

Hope that helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info