[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

I started playing only in delve, I tryed different deadeye builds, and now doing this one ... but I have some issues:
- I dont feel like I am doing much more damage then my previous tornado shot build was doing against bosses. (was only using tornado shot)
- I always get out of mana ... but i am using soul raker
- In delve lvl 300 I get one shot by random range attacks, I have 5.5k live

What could I change in my tree or items to fix those issues?
Here is my stuff by the way

https://pastebin.com/wiinb1Tp
I have a question: with the combat focus jewel you want to activate the passives of the 40 in statistics or not
"Over 3 Million DPS With 4L Budget Gear" this build without 40ex invested is total shit, misleading title let me ivest my only 7ex i had and now im stuck with this shitty build unable to do boses t14+

EDIT:i was pissed yesterday and today i made a lot of changes and its much better now, still nowhere near 1 milion dps not saying about 3 mil with 4l..

Last edited by BogdanWiadro on Nov 24, 2018, 7:58:08 AM
Can this build really do T16/Shaper on a 5L?
"
"Over 3 Million DPS With 4L Budget Gear" this build without 40ex invested is total shit, misleading title let me ivest my only 7ex i had and now im stuck with this shitty build unable to do boses t14+

EDIT:i was pissed yesterday and today i made a lot of changes and its much better now, still nowhere near 1 milion dps not saying about 3 mil with 4l..

almost every single build here is misleading. Those 1 chaos kill uber elder type bullshit. In this game you either choose boss kill build or fast clear build. If you want it both you will need about 80-250 exalts and be level 95 depending on your luck at the moment.
Bro Idk what your talking about your guys Dmg on shaper should be 1.2m... make sure if your looking at POB you have the right setting checked in config
"

Bro Idk what your talking about your guys Dmg on shaper should be 1.2m... make sure if your looking at POB you have the right setting checked in config
"

U use Yoke of Suffering but no Avatar of Fire on the tree? You need then Xoph's Blood or travel to Avatar of Fire Node. There is your missing dps
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Can this build really do T16/Shaper on a 5L?

4L frostferno is more than enough for shaper. T16 depends on map mods as usual. And your usual dodging skills. DPS-wise its fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info