[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

What's the best 6l gem setup w/o a frostferno (using a second bow for bosses)? Assuming a Chin Sol I guess.

Ele hit + elemental damage + combustion + damage on full life + fire pen + slower proj ?

But isn't fire pen only 33% effective vs bosses? Is it still worth it?
Last edited by silverdash on Nov 10, 2018, 5:37:39 AM
Getting a shaped bow like this one could up massively your AOE dps :

I was wondering, with helm for ST and bow for aoe links, what should i run for 6l body armor? Is there any way i could run 6L aoe setup in chest and run a different bow without worrying about links?

Also love this build, super smooth clearing
Hello,
I don't know what can I do to improve my character, can somebody help me and tell me what can I do? Thank you

"
siwy9512 wrote:
Hello,
I don't know what can I do to improve my character, can somebody help me and tell me what can I do? Thank you

Here is a little idea of stuff upgrade you can try to reach :

"
siwy9512 wrote:
Hello,

A few small tweaks could really improve your damage on gear. Try grabbing a quiver with crit multiplier and attack speed on it, get gloves with higher attack speed (>12), your rare ring needs to have either added fire damage or elemental damage and a 6 link bow. If you dont need the higher life for kaoms you can run loreweave instead for a bit more damage. Alternatively, if you want to focus on survivability you can drop herald of ash for arctic armour.
Last edited by Cøpe on Nov 11, 2018, 4:09:46 PM
Opinions needed. Is Grace or Arctic Armour better for T15 and above boss fight and deep delve? I am using Yoke and Mind Over Matter.
First shaper kill!~~~thx for the guide~:D

Question: Been running this build as deadeye and was curious if Pathfinder or Raider might be a viable alternative for a more defensive build?
I am thinking of trying this build for the next expansion (Betrayal hype!).

The intro says budget gear is <1ex, but when I click all the links it looks like its around 5-6ex, maybe more.

How much is the budget version of this build? What gear is required? Is it a viable league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info