[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Just to chime in that I could not do Uber Elder with this build. Did not try uber atziri but everything else was fine. Did not take Vaal Pact but using +2 corrupt Frostferno and Chin Sol. I think Combat Focus nerf takes a bigger toll than I initially expected. 38% less damage shows itself in the uber elder fight.
I have a question. how to generate a frenzy charge and power charge ?? use only blood rage ?? or maybe the blood rage works with the cast when damage taken??

if it was written, I did not notice it :)
ING: FrostyBijacz
The build is strong if heavily invested in and levelling was great.

That said, it has been on of my least favourite builds/leagues. I much preferred the playstyle of golemancer, autobomber or TS MF.
Last edited by poofofexile on Nov 27, 2018, 5:10:29 AM
Can anyone help me for figure out my problem?

This is my build https://pastebin.com/00zXYAyS

, passive skill and key items almost the same except a bow that I changed to Quill Rain , but my DPS so far from original. (His DPS face with Shaper is 780k with out damage at close range from Chin Sol , but for me just 350k).

I tried to recheck again and again but I still wondering why?

Please help , Thanks.

Last edited by pondkiller on Nov 27, 2018, 11:38:20 AM
"
SppokyVega wrote:
"
"Over 3 Million DPS With 4L Budget Gear" this build without 40ex invested is total shit, misleading title let me ivest my only 7ex i had and now im stuck with this shitty build unable to do boses t14+

EDIT:i was pissed yesterday and today i made a lot of changes and its much better now, still nowhere near 1 milion dps not saying about 3 mil with 4l..

U use Yoke of Suffering but no Avatar of Fire on the tree? You need then Xoph's Blood or travel to Avatar of Fire Node. There is your missing dps

xoph amulet is like 6-8 ex ..

i made ele hit scion and its way better for claring content, this build is amazinf mf but killing boses? not rly on low budget

edit: i had avatar before i made those changes
Last edited by BogdanWiadro on Nov 27, 2018, 5:06:15 PM
This build is really nice. I guess I can't use chaom's from the lack of str. I will find a nice belt and complete the set with kaom's

currently my hp is low. But how 1shot ele hit dps go 3mil ? I only 1.5m
"
pondkiller wrote:
Can anyone help me for figure out my problem?

This is my build https://pastebin.com/00zXYAyS

, passive skill and key items almost the same except a bow that I changed to Quill Rain , but my DPS so far from original. (His DPS face with Shaper is 780k with out damage at close range from Chin Sol , but for me just 350k).

I tried to recheck again and again but I still wondering why?

Please help , Thanks.

Quill Rain has 40% less weapon damage.
Hi there!
First: thanks for the great guide!

One question: how „noob“ friendly is this build on higher maps/content? Im the sort of player that stands in stuff and is not aware on any monster/boss skill. Am i going to die alot or its possible to tank/leech stuff?
How can i improve my character ? my life comes from 4000 to 700 when a boss hits me.

Last edited by CrimsonMöon on Nov 29, 2018, 8:37:02 PM
here my item my life 5.7k lw88 all resist %75 already but dps to low. What is wrong ?
have 2 combat focus viridian and crimson. i put jewels to the specified location

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info