[3.6] League Starter Righteous Fire Juggernaut (Life RF) leveling (video) guide

"
"
redslugah wrote:
i think i'm missing something, feels like my damage and my life sustain are a little low on bosses, can u look at my char and give me some tips? made red elder at level 77 tho, i died 3 times before respect the ascendancy points to unstoppable. I'm just scared about uber elder, u think i can do with that gear?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/redslugah/characters

https://pastebin.com/miZ1nQJF

I wouldn't do uber elder without a recovery rate elder belt and recovery rate watcher's eye - they're multipliers to your regen and without these you're bound to feel squishy.

If you're in Delve, you can roll recovery rate belts pretty easily by grabbing an i80 elder base (preferably leather, but heavy will do) and throwing pristine fossils at it.

just tested this one and its feels amazing! huge difference. Gonna buy a watcher's eye and test it on uber elder, thanks!

Guys,What are you doing, when you face elemental damage imune bosses? It happened to me several times, I didn't make him any damage and had to ask guild mates for help.
"
Guys,What are you doing, when you face elemental damage imune bosses? It happened to me several times, I didn't make him any damage and had to ask guild mates for help.

What bosses specifically are you talking about?
High tier maps(corrupted T11+) "immune to elemental damage" bosses.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Nov 25, 2018, 7:10:24 PM
"
High tier maps(corrupted T11+) "immune to elemental damage" bosses.

To the best of my knowledge, those bosses don't exist...

You should not be using Sorrow of the Divine BTW, it removes all of your regen, which is why you might feel like you need the 3 life flasks and high end bosses are tough. For gameplay outside of Uber Elder you want: Forbidden Taste (high roll, no quality), Witchfire Brew, Quicksilver of Adrenaline, Ruby, Sapphire/Topaz/Sulphur - ensuring to have Warding suffix on one of your magic flasks.
How do you go level 99-100?

I keep dying as rf juggernaut with very good items

10k+ life
85 all res
9charges
90 phys reduction

6L helmet + 30% more dmg

(no flasks)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:

10k+ life
85 all res
9charges
90 phys reduction

6L helmet + 30% more dmg

(no flasks)

(general advice not specific to RF) - if you want to get from 99-100 the best strategy is to run an elder t16 with double beyond (right now I'd suggest Underground Sea, but that will change with new atlas - beyond on map or sextant with zana beyond and 3+ total sextants with quality on map). I'm assuming you're trying to do harder content like uber elder and deep delves - if you want to get from 99-100 just be consistent in an area you basically cannot die in getting the most exp.

You didn't list life recovery rate elder belt (as close to 20% as you can get with decent life and % life if you're rich) or a Watcher's Eye with life recovery rate under Vitality (get a 29-30% one or divine) - I'm assuming you have these, but if you don't you're missing out on a tonne of regen.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 2, 2018, 5:58:41 PM
"
"
unlucky_child wrote:

10k+ life
85 all res
9charges
90 phys reduction

6L helmet + 30% more dmg

(no flasks)

(general advice not specific to RF) - if you want to get from 99-100 the best strategy is to run an elder t16 with double beyond (right now I'd suggest Underground Sea, but that will change with new atlas - beyond on map or sextant with zana beyond and 3+ total sextants with quality on map). I'm assuming you're trying to do harder content like uber elder and deep delves - if you want to get from 99-100 just be consistent in an area you basically cannot die in getting the most exp.

You didn't list life recovery rate elder belt (as close to 20% as you can get with decent life and % life if you're rich) or a Watcher's Eye with life recovery rate under Vitality (get a 29-30% one or divine) - I'm assuming you have these, but if you don't you're missing out on a tonne of regen.

i do have those items ofc.

Maps mod that i often die to have extra dmg/multi crit and or chaos dmg. Especially t16 guardian maps, boss and rare creeps. 2-4k Regeneration wont regen fast enough.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Feel free to PM me a PoB of your character and I'll have a look.

I wouldn't recommend doing bosses or guardians (especially with tough mods like extra damage/crit multi) if your objective is to get to 100. Not saying you cannot do this content, rather that 99-100 is all about the consistent grind and not dying is the highest priority.
How would you recommend leveling with sunder in 3.5? Still dual wield or go for 1H and shield, or even do 2H?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info