[3.6] League Starter Righteous Fire Juggernaut (Life RF) leveling (video) guide

Why do you want to skip the non-essentiel bosses?
"
donkrew wrote:
Why do you want to skip the non-essentiel bosses?

Absolutely. Don't kill any non-essential uniques while leveling (there are some early exceptions which I outline in the guide), and skip all non-storyline bosses from act 6-8 until after you've farmed up levels in blood aqueduct. Once you're level 70, go back and do the act 6-8 bosses. From here you can happily do the skill-point bosses as you go.

The reason you do this is trying these bosses on-level is often dangerous (losing exp for dying is not ideal) and slow. If you're many 15-20 levels over and have much more regen, they'll be much easier.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Aug 29, 2018, 3:03:04 AM
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Awesome sharing, man, so awesome. Much appreciate it. I really like RF build, but always feel it's complicated to start with and even harder to improve it once reaching endgame. I'm not sure if it's too much to ask, but is it possible for you to make more guides to talk about or show the progress of your character how to reach the end game, please? For example, how to pick up or craft weapons for the later game, and etc.

Again, so great guide for lvling and wish seeing more for the progress too.

Hey, thanks for checking out the guide! I'm glad you liked it.

Regarding guides about how to reach endgame and crafting gear - this isn't something I'm going to put a great deal of time into now, especially with 3.4 coming up (I've got to update this guide for 3.4 and make and play new builds etc.).

I assume you're asking about SSF items (if you're asking about trade league, I have some notes in the guide and you can check out the other resources listed, especially Zizaran's video guide for the endgame build). With the 3.4 shield charge changes (and yes, I'm writing this a day early, so I'm not 100% on what they're going to be) having a high attack speed weapon isn't so important. So what you're looking for are the following stat priorities on items:

Helm/Gloves/Boots/Amulet - life, resists. If you can get a horror essence chuck it on your helm. Or you can try to craft a shaper supported by burning damage helm.

Body Armour - life (note, you don't need sockets or links here because you're going to want to try and farm a Kaom's).

Rings - Kaom's Sign until you get Kaom's Way prophecy or life/resists.

Weapon - sceptre with high fire/burning damage.

Shield - life, resists. Try to chance a Saffel's Frame (it's pretty common) or craft a shaper shield with + max fire resist.

Try to get flat added lightning or cold to attacks on one piece of ring/amulet/gloves/sceptre. Critical to not get any flat added fire to spells or attacks.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Aug 28, 2018, 6:45:53 AM
Nice guide! might try it out!
Very nice guide.

And what do you mean with 'Upgraded Sunder setup with level 18 gems'?

Just be lvl 18?

Thanks for all the work.

(y)
"
sabotage13 wrote:
Very nice guide.

And what do you mean with 'Upgraded Sunder setup with level 18 gems'?

Just be lvl 18?

Thanks for all the work.

(y)

Glad you enjoyed the guide!

By level 18 gems, I mean gems which require level 18 to equip - Melee Physical Damage Support is the best one you get as a Marauder and if you have a friend who can get you a Concentrated Effect, that's a good one too. For the build in the video, I think I use Sunder-Added Fire-Melee Physical Damage as my Sunder (damage) setup until level 36 (I also had an Onslaught setup for clear).
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Sep 9, 2018, 9:19:07 PM
Like your Guide
I will try in hc :-)

Maybe u have a low level Itemlist for a currency edition ?

"
DeDavini wrote:
Like your Guide
I will try in hc :-)

Maybe u have a low level Itemlist for a currency edition ?

Nice one!! Sorry, can you try to explain what you're looking for here? Do you need a list of unique items to use while leveling? Or a budget version of the final build?

sry for the bad english, is google translator ^^

Hello,

First of all Thank you for your quick feedback.

Yes RF I really did it this season, but I have big problems.

I had rebuilt my 89er Double Strike Juggernaut on RF, Kaom's Heart, 1 x Kaom's Way, but somehow the one in a t7 Map fell over immediately ... rip ...

Had big problems with the Life Reg ...

An endlevel low budget version is quite simple.

Instead of Kaoms a Rare or Belly (is quite cheap because only 4 link)
Rest EQ is quite cheap. Would not know now no alternative for Bloodgrip (is only from 74)

Just had massive problems with the Life Reg in the endgame.
(maybe play Chieftain?)

No matter. I'll find your build class and try it tonight.

For the low level area I would be interested in a Uniq build (yes, especially in HC, everything would simplify something) ^ ^

So for example 2 x Pyre, would be good?
"
DeDavini wrote:

For the low level area I would be interested in a Uniq build (yes, especially in HC, everything would simplify something) ^ ^

Here's what I'd suggest for a budget version:
Doon Cubiyari
Saffell's Frame
Belly or high life rare

The rest is just high life and resists rares until you can afford Kaom's rings and chest. You can use 1 Pyre to scale damage if you like, but I prefer being flexible with getting lower resits/stats on rings if you can get as much life as possible.

Damage helm is obviously the best option (but I'm unsure what the market is like in HC) - start with Essence crafted 30% more elemental damage, that should carry you a while at least.

You don't really get regeneration on gear that isn't Kaom's rings or a marble amulet - best thing is to make sure you've always got maximum endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info