[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

So with the stat stick changes. Whats the plan?
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
So with the stat stick changes. Whats the plan?

Well we have 100% hit from champion so you dont need lycosidae. You can get a high pDPS claw in offhand/mainhand to acquire the same affect. You should still get the instant leech on both hands. Or you can go decent shield route.

280pDPS claw in offhand w/ unholy might off; power charges on
1,171,540 DPS

vs the 1,265,366 DPS you get from the default link w/ deaths hand; unholy might and power charges.
Last edited by Xepher3000 on Dec 3, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
Might even be higher depending on the "boost" skills might receive when using both hands, so let's wait for the patch notes :-)
What do you estimate for the prices of 280pdps claw on a new league? There's a bunch of unique ones on standard for a low price but I'd assume pretty high on a temp league?
"
projectoffset wrote:
What do you estimate for the prices of 280pdps claw on a new league? There's a bunch of unique ones on standard for a low price but I'd assume pretty high on a temp league?

250pDPS is usually 1-5c in temp league. 300 pDPS is probably 1-2 exalt.

"
thomzon wrote:
Might even be higher depending on the "boost" skills might receive when using both hands, so let's wait for the patch notes :-)

Very true. 280pDPS is just a midrange claw value I picked to show that the damages can be very similar or better.

"
Xepher3000 wrote:
You should still get the instant leech on both hands.

Are you sure about that? Doesn't it only use instant leech mod as global, if you use it with skill that has "Simultaneous attacks" (cleave, dual strike, riposte).
From what I understand, reave will alternate attacks in new version, so it isn't the same, you gonna only get instant leech every 2nd hit when your bloodseeker deals damage.
"
aerial wrote:
"
Xepher3000 wrote:
You should still get the instant leech on both hands.

Are you sure about that? Doesn't it only use instant leech mod as global, if you use it with skill that has "Simultaneous attacks" (cleave, dual strike, riposte).
From what I understand, reave will alternate attacks in new version, so it isn't the same, you gonna only get instant leech every 2nd hit when your bloodseeker deals damage.

Hey guys !!

I need to test this new rework

"You will no longer be able to use skills that require a specific weapon equipped if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill."

For example:

we must use a weapon that is requested for the skill, so reave can be used with claw/dagger/sword ... if we are using a rare off hand we will gain istant leech only from bloodseeker cuz reave attack whit all weapons ...

on blade flurry too the attack is alternate from main and second hand weapon

so its life 50% istant / 50% normal leech

"Skills that could be used with two weapons, but were main-hand-only when used, now use both weapons when dual wielding."

In this case like double strike we will use both weapons at the same time

and shoul be 100% instant

Problem is dual strike sucks for clear, I prefere reave much more over ancestral call + splash + dual strike.
"
aerial wrote:
Problem is dual strike sucks for clear, I prefere reave much more over ancestral call + splash + dual strike.

Yes i know, probably this build will need some adjustment .... and probably dont will work great like now ...

BTW i will run my other build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190043

for now i dont read there arent no nerf on it
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
aerial wrote:

Yes i know, probably this build will need some adjustment .... and probably dont will work great like now ...

BTW i will run my other build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190043

for now i dont read there arent no nerf on it

Checked my pob

if u can get a bloodseeker with power charge on crit , drop death hand and get a rare claw for off hand with like 280 pdps we loose 100k dps , if u can get that rare with better stat/ crit multi and attack speed we can gain some dps

so this build can work well again, just spend some chaos for that rare claw...

we have 50% istant leech and 50% normal leech ... i think its awesome anyway cuz the high attack speed

we will see

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info