[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

"
LinkRyu wrote:
Sad I didnt see this before starting my raider this season, what a great build. No chance it works on a raider, right? Because of leech mostly

Raider is a good thing for speed , but u will have to trouble with accuracy .

and i prefere armour instead of pure evasion.

champion allow u to get 100% chance to hit and armour and evasion.
"
just switched to the build, having some mana issues. Looked at yours, it seems you aren't using anything special for it. Just leech from the "Soul Raker" node, is that right?

So maybe I just need more damage..

You could try getting a corrupt like +6 mana gain on hit on a ring, or swap out one bloodseeker for a gemini claw whose main rolls are t1 att speed and t1 added phys.

It's kind of a tough choice deciding to lose instaleech and movement speed from one of your seekers to pick up the delicious MGOH, but it opens up new possibilities.

Uncoupling life recovery/mana recovery from your dps lets you survive some otherwise unviable encounters i.e. immunity phases, darkness delving, etc.

This guy was dependent on mana leech gem support until swapping out for this claw. It's still worth it to back up with decent leech from tree so you have smooth mana flow even between packs. The new Elreon channelled skill cost reduction is a joke with the high attack speeds fully-sustaining builds like this require.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
just switched to the build, having some mana issues. Looked at yours, it seems you aren't using anything special for it. Just leech from the "Soul Raker" node, is that right?

So maybe I just need more damage..

You could try getting a corrupt like +6 mana gain on hit on a ring, or swap out one bloodseeker for a gemini claw whose main rolls are t1 att speed and t1 added phys.

It's kind of a tough choice deciding to lose instaleech and movement speed from one of your seekers to pick up the delicious MGOH, but it opens up new possibilities.

Uncoupling life recovery/mana recovery from your dps lets you survive some otherwise unviable encounters i.e. immunity phases, darkness delving, etc.

This guy was dependent on mana leech gem support until swapping out for this claw. It's still worth it to back up with decent leech from tree so you have smooth mana flow even between packs. The new Elreon channelled skill cost reduction is a joke with the high attack speeds fully-sustaining builds like this require.

Since this build is budget, i think people follow it wanna use cheap items. that gemini claw cost lot of ex , is a great choise but not cheap.

During levelling i used only hatred and blood and sand, then when my dps become decent i added also heral of purity. u can put lvl 2 oe 3 enlighten to help ur mana

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Sep 16, 2019, 3:17:29 PM
Thx for info guys. Gonna try to change something.
"
Thx for info guys. Gonna try to change something.

Fix ur flask:
the anti freez is better to have on non life flask
anti bleeding
anti curse

better silver flask instead of quicksilver
and sulphur flask instead of granite
If you wanna spend currency here

As I said before you can improve/personalize this build in a lot of way.

This is my version: https://pastebin.com/w3SYzfXU

Kaom root inhibits the evasion but give us perma freez/chill immunity, and Elder slow motion as well.
Power charge on crit bloodseeker.
At least 400 pdps rare claw.
Increased fortify effect from helm and "rampart" from oil.

7200 hp
5m dps (7.5m with abyssus)

50% phys damage reduction

You can use abyssus for more damage, you can dont use kaom root and freez flask
what to farm to be rich, on this build
uh wheres the body armor ??
"
darren8000 wrote:
uh wheres the body armor ??

while using Bringer of rain u cannot use body armour
Awesome build bro!! Lots of fun!

Im just wondering where to improve the easiest?

kinda used spare stuff I had in my stash

Thanks in advance!

Kudos!

PS: Bandits? Struggle finding the info :x
Last edited by shtbrxx on Sep 24, 2019, 11:17:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info