[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

"
slowhands wrote:
I can't beat red elder without shapers death. Shaper dies so early :( Any advice?

Try to use reave instead flurry for more AOE

Is a playstyle "problem" try to attack more mobs for get taunt on you instead of shaper

Use maybe reave-chance to bleed-multistrike-increased crit damage

not conc effect , reave with conc effect have too little area effect
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Oct 10, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
"
slowhands wrote:
I can't beat red elder without shapers death. Shaper dies so early :( Any advice?

Use frostwall.
(⌐■_■)
should i get a stat stick or just stick with death's hand? currency isn't a problem
"
Milomir wrote:
should i get a stat stick or just stick with death's hand? currency isn't a problem

If u will get a shaper stat stick look for a double extra damage t1 qith crit multi to compare the death hand damage.

Without death hand u loose unholy might and power charge .

look ur pob before buy an expencive item, remember to drop unholy and power when u try the shaper stick !

Dave
I'm coming over to this after having leveled with the intention of following KissMe's gladiator reave build. Other than some personal preference, is there any big reason not to continue as gladiator, instead of switching to champion? The blocking synergy without using a shield tickles me.
"
LennoxCT wrote:
I'm coming over to this after having leveled with the intention of following KissMe's gladiator reave build. Other than some personal preference, is there any big reason not to continue as gladiator, instead of switching to champion? The blocking synergy without using a shield tickles me.

The most difference Champion/Gladiator is the accuracy ...

On champion u dont need any point on accuracy cuz 100% chance to hit ...

On gladiator u should "waste" more currency for gear with accuracy...

You can run gald with DW , the important is get a good block chance ( for me at least 78% ) for stun immunity on block and good survability

The gladiator damage will be for sure less then champion...

i saw KissMe builds and they are always expencive , on champion u can do shaper with 100chaos and improve after ur char.

You can run glad with this build but i thinks champion is the best choise ( for me )

Dave

Some upgrade? I know what i need tombfist. MS on boots not need cause whirling its good move spell. Can u upgrade tree its rly a little broken. I have 1.6m DMG on shaper and idk how to up it. Need more good points on tree. Ty ^^
"
Despa11r wrote:

Some upgrade? I know what i need tombfist. MS on boots not need cause whirling its good move spell. Can u upgrade tree its rly a little broken. I have 1.6m DMG on shaper and idk how to up it. Need more good points on tree. Ty ^^

Man u dont have 6l chest !!

You dont have any link on ur gems... increased duration must be on vaal haste, cast when damage taken with blood rage/golem/curse all together ...

whirling blade with faster attack and blood magic

My tree is ok i check it

You grab acrobatic , killing ur armour

Read better the guide there are a lot of wrong things
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Oct 24, 2018, 3:12:19 PM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Despa11r wrote:

You dont have any link on ur gems... increased duration must be on vaal haste, cast when damage taken with blood rage/golem/curse all together ...

My tree is ok i check it

I think there is a problem on forum, i saw ur gear unlinked but it is

BTW loreweave improve ur damage, tombfist with 2 socket other gear isnt so bad
Spoiler

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Despa11r wrote:

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Despa11r wrote:

My tree is ok i check it

I think there is a problem on forum, i saw ur gear unlinked but it is

BTW loreweave improve ur damage, tombfist with 2 socket other gear isnt so bad

loreweave is so expensive. but i know about that. That armour give a lot of hp. My CWDT is immortal call curse and golem its improve my survives , i can push some button like blood rage by my self.) but i think tree can be better. cause not armour and evasion work (30 and 30 % of it) whi acro i have 70% but anyway mob some hurts.
BTW ty for guide)
Last edited by Despa11r on Oct 24, 2018, 6:07:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info