"
LomaM wrote:
Why would I died very easily? HELP
Playing Nova Shock build
Cap resists? Low life? Low ES?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
Grumpsy918 wrote:
Thoughts on playing shock nova build as Ascendant? I love the build but Templar is just such an autistic character.
That's the dumbest reason to not play a certain class. You get so much utility from inquisitor, after playing him in Synthesis I don't wanna play another class as a caster.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC

How the fuck do I even go thru red maps. Im trying my best here to get something to keep me alive. I get 1 shot every single time by legion rares. I have almost the same dps and missing level health. All flasks pressed. Current 4.4k HP and 1.7k ES. Explain DansGame. I have to change to my cyclone slayer to finish some maps and I do them without any flasks while holding rmb for 2 minutes. 7mil dmg hur dur, max setup shows around 6.5 mil for my stuff, but you cant deliver it. I must be really bad at the game after 3700 hours or its just mathil skill ceiling
I'm currently playing the Infernal Blow Berserker but dealing with the degen is so difficult. Blood rage degends 4% and 50 rage degens 5% for a total of 9% max hp loss per second. I'm using ralakesh in pantheon to try and minimise the damage. Is this degen normal or did I miss something that will reduce the degen?
What's the point of taking "Fangs of the Viper" node in Shock Nova build?
"
Avrai wrote:

How the fuck do I even go thru red maps. Im trying my best here to get something to keep me alive. I get 1 shot every single time by legion rares. I have almost the same dps and missing level health. All flasks pressed. Current 4.4k HP and 1.7k ES. Explain DansGame. I have to change to my cyclone slayer to finish some maps and I do them without any flasks while holding rmb for 2 minutes. 7mil dmg hur dur, max setup shows around 6.5 mil for my stuff, but you cant deliver it. I must be really bad at the game after 3700 hours or its just mathil skill ceiling

I have the same exact problem, I have 4.6k HP and 1.7k ES on top of that I'm using solstice vigil for temporal chains, it helps in maps but legion dudes still one shot me all the time, sometimes I can luckily do t15 map with legion and not die and next time I cannot complete t9 map with normal mods cause of dying instantly from legion. I can't even imagine how Mathil could play this build with carcass jack, probably you have to be Mathil to play this build and not be scared to death when fighting legions.
"
tomekblaszka wrote:
"
Avrai wrote:

I have the same exact problem, I have 4.6k HP and 1.7k ES on top of that I'm using solstice vigil for temporal chains, it helps in maps but legion dudes still one shot me all the time, sometimes I can luckily do t15 map with legion and not die and next time I cannot complete t9 map with normal mods cause of dying instantly from legion. I can't even imagine how Mathil could play this build with carcass jack, probably you have to be Mathil to play this build and not be scared to death when fighting legions.

I ma not even close to the gear you guys have, and i am also not running red maps yer, but i found that these legion guys are just hitting really hard. From what i can see, Mathil is not only using ice nova to unlock them, but also to kill the mobs. Whilst my damage is not even going above 100k, using that same principle seemed to work ok-is.
u re the best...
"
tomekblaszka wrote:
"
Avrai wrote:

He died a lot with that build but he had fun anyways. I abandoned my necro because of these oneshots. I believe the immortal call nerf killed a lot of builds. Spin and leech to win league
I've had it.. im switching to storm brand, throwing in lvl21 gem into this without changing anything is 100 times better. The problem with nova is that you have to stand in one place and hope that enemy dies before you do. Some swaps in passive tree, gems and its showing about 2.5mil burst dps in pob. With shock and full energy shield it goes to 4.5 (wiki says min 40k single hit can shock the shaper, pob shows 16-77k then maybe? double dmg tho) https://pastebin.com/bxEwb1Pd for those interested
Last edited by Avrai on Jul 9, 2019, 6:06:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info