Party Improvements

I don't reply very often to threads but dang this is one of your best improvements

literally have 3 friends start playing when incursion went live and i couldn't help them progress since i was already in the mapping stage

so they kinda quit found it too hard but now i can try get them back again and offer them boosting help
I'm worried about traders arriving at my map portals just like that.
What about the fact that 1 toon the a group of 6 can kill everything in sight so fast that the rest of the party is irrelevant? Please make the monsters tougher so there is actually a reason for group play.
These are fantastic and very cool ideas which are essential for parties, so I don't at all mean to shrug them aside when I ask this:

Are there any plans for improved optimization for players with integrated graphics? I and a couple others I know cannot play PoE in parties with an integrated graphics card, even on the lowest settings, due to the GPU being capped out. The game just continually freezes up for a few seconds at a time to adjust to all the animations and faster clears.

Not sure on the others' hardware, but my own is an Intel HD 620 so it's a relatively modern iGPU that can't handle more than 2 players without the lag ramping up considerably. Only way I've gotten parties to passably work with more than 3 players is to run a tank who doesn't care about taking damage.
Last edited by Dunnit_Like_A_Chief on Jun 11, 2018, 5:00:55 AM
Good job, people. Well done on all these.

I've been playing forever and didn't even realise we needed some of this, but as soon as i saw it... "brilliant".
NANI!

But seriously this news is HYPE... Let's hope Tencent can find a way to help optimize this game BlessRNG
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
waiting for trade QOL ! THANKS GGG
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
I don't get this part

"Clicking on another party members portrait will take you directly to that players last checkpoint or town portal. If you are in a map, this means they will appear outside the map device that leads to the area you are in.

If the player is unable to visit you because of quest states, the icon will appear greyed out and it will say which quest you have to complete to be able to join them. "

So, clicking on a party member's portrait takes US to THEM.

But then the second part says "THEY will appear outisde YOUR area" and "if the player is unable to visit YOU".
Renunciar a nuestros principios para ser aceptados, o arriesgarnos a vivir solos, siendo lo que somos...
Please sort out drop and experience as well. At least to match single player. Drop has been reduced by at least 50% when in party,and even killing evenly one player falls back in level,by a lot... Also mobs shouldnt be twice as strong especially in 2x party.
Downlevelling option is a fucking great idea !!
"Mod is dead YO!" | "Get a Shield Nub!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info