[3.3]Incinerate Ignite Build! Shaper! Elementalist! MoM! Burn! Burn! Burn!

Videos
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Uber Lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwAgNbGmIw

Uber Atziri sucked because I can't deal with the triplets, i.e. I killed the wrong ones like a noob because it was my first time but I was too squishy for it too have to be very careful since ignite damage kills slowly. Prob make another build for Uber Atziri =[

Shaper: https://youtu.be/9ohxGIE1ZsY
First ever Shaper kill =D!!! Wasn't anything spectacular, but I DID IT! I did die once in the forest because I couldn't see, was kind of stupid.

Introduction
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is my first build guide, a pretty straight forward simple incinerate ignite build.

My original intent was to use flameblast ignite, since it looks like it would do more ignite damage, but it turned out that incinerate is a better all round choice, since you can leech while channeling on incinerate and it can ignite while channeling which is awesome for Immolate Support.

This build requires a lot of buttons to be pressed, and careful positioning. Self cast curse, a totem, two golems, shield charge, etc.

Overview
Pros:
-Pretty good clear speed
-Fun to play
-See things Burn Burn Burn! xD

Cons:
-Not an one button build! (To some this can be a pro I guess)
-Can be expensive to gear for end game
-Not so tanky

Skill Tree

Just a simple path of building tree up to level 92 up from here you can decide to take cast speed nodes or take more defensive nodes and take jewel sockets.
https://pastebin.com/gdrTL9Wp

Skill Tree Explanation
The way I think how incinerate works now is that when you charge up to 8 stages it will do 175% MORE damage to hits and ailments, and then when you release the final wave it will then do 500% MORE to hits and ailments, from the wording it sounds like another multiplier to 175%. Thus, in this build I start by taking some cast speed nodes and prioritize defensive nodes, fire damage clusters on elementalist side of the tree. Once you have a 4 link you will realize early leveling with incinerate and ignite is really strong since the final wave ignites 100%!!!

Also you can go MoM very early game once you equip atziri's foible :

I didn't take MoM on the tree because I was using Cloak of Defiance

As for Ascendancy:

Shaper of Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin -> Liege of Primordial -> Pendulum of Destruction/Paragon of Calamity

YOU CAN take Paragon of Calamity if you want, I would take out Pendulum of Destruction though since you get 75% ele dmg buff half the time its effectively 37.5% ele damage, which is not as good as Liege of Primordial giving you 40% dmg for two golem and 25% dmg buff from flame golem adds up to 65% increased dmg.

So why I took Pendulum of Destruction: dps buff and increased aoe is very useful for clearing on Incinerate, BUT Paragon of Calamity is safer and lets you run ele reflect maps, so it's up to you.

DO NOT TAKE MASTERMIND OF DISCORD, IGNITE CANNOT SCALE PENETRATION, ONLY THE -% FIRE RESISTANCE WORKS.

Bandits and Pantheon
Kill all bandits

Pantheon: Soul of the Brine King, Soul of Shakari/Tukohama. I use Shakari because Dot especially chaos Dot hurt alot and sucks for MoM, switch to Tukohama for bosses I guess.

Get Soul of Lunaris if you are using Kaoms Roots for stun, didn't want to give up socket space for Kaoms Root.

Gear
Without Malachai's Artifice:
Spoiler

EDIT: Re-Balanced my resists and used Malachai's Artifice for Elemental Equilibrium.Used this gear for Shaper kill
Spoiler

Normal Jewels can be very expensive since it utilizes the same stats as RF builds, so up to you. I am currently using abyssal jewels:
Maximum Life
Fire Damage to Spells
Fire Damage to Spells while holding a shield

Here are my Jewels (VERY EXPENSIVE!!! Except the Golem one):
Spoiler

Gear Explanation

This is good if you are not planning to use Kaoms Root.

This ring is a great sustain item especially for early leveling stages and transitioning to mapping it will provide a lot of sustain until you can get some leech:

Must have a sceptre with flat fire, this one is from the new Incursion mod:

Credits to:
Spoiler
"
Mahesys wrote:
Any video about this? i'm interested to see how incinerate works with ignites against fireball.

I'm running a fireball ignite build in IHC and level 88 atm and so far very good, having 45k ignite damage with GMP and Pierce on (110k with deadly ailments and swift affliction)

Also, imo droryani catalyst is overrated for ignite builds: in this league you can easily get a 80% fire damage, added flat fire damage (which increases burning damage) and cast speed sceptre which will have more damage and cast speed than droriani, an example:

That 49-98 fire damage means for incinerate 16-32 fire damage which is roughly 15% of added DPS.

OK as for Malachai's Artifice, socket in Lightning Golem, unless you don't have added flat fire spell damage then you can use Orb of storms. This will give you -37.5% fire resistance to anything your lightning golem hits pretty OP, especially on hard bosses.

Cloak of Defiance is a very nice defensive item for MoM builds, I was very lucky to have six linked this myself =D first six link in the past 4 months!!! But I was rocking a Tabula before this just fine, you will need to spec into life and mana nodes first before some of your offensive nodes though. WITH CLAOK OF DEFIANCE YOU DON'T NEED MIND OVER MATTER NODES ON TREE BUT YOU CAN GET IT ANYWAYS STILL GOOD FOR MANA!!!

These flasks are what I feel like is safe to run to not die all day... lol. The important ones are the bleed immunity ones use Seething or Bubbling for dangerous situations. Lastly, Rumi's Concoction gives you soooooo much, you will see in video sometimes I'm so low but I just blocked that one or two attacks that was going to kill me.

Lastly the jewels:

This makes me recover mana faster when I do take hits can be useful when you take big hits especially if you don't have a mana flask with you.

Mainly for Silence Immunity, which doesn't let me use spells, but the golem cooldowns and attack speed is nice for Elemental Equilibrium on Lightning Golem and regen so they survive longer I don't have to recast so often.

WARNING: THESE CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE!!!

Gems
Incinerate

CwDT

Golems

Scorching Ray Totem

Shield Charge for fortify and general clearing

Siphoning Trap (OP sustain and chill) and Curse

Auras

End

Leave any questions below I will try my best to answer them =D.
Last edited by Koloxus on Jun 20, 2018, 11:32:10 PM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 4:50:14 AM
Any video about this? i'm interested to see how incinerate works with ignites against fireball.

I'm running a fireball ignite build in IHC and level 88 atm and so far very good, having 45k ignite damage with GMP and Pierce on (110k with deadly ailments and swift affliction)

Also, imo droryani catalyst is overrated for ignite builds: in this league you can easily get a 80% fire damage, added flat fire damage (which increases burning damage) and cast speed sceptre which will have more damage and cast speed than droriani, an example:

That 49-98 fire damage means for incinerate 16-32 fire damage which is roughly 15% of added DPS.

Last edited by Mahesys on Jun 11, 2018, 6:08:47 AM
You are higher level than me lol. And yeah doryani is by no means required, especially if you can get leech from a warlords mark on hit ring, same for aztiri's foible lol just smashing what I have together that works atm.

Anyways the tooltip ignite is around 5k buffed for stage 1, idk how the damage is really calculated though is it 5k * 2.75 * 6 for stage 8 final wave or 5k * (1+1.75+5). And tool tips prob doesn't take immolate to consideration so I don't really know I would say around 100k per second damage since it did uber lab so fast lol. I guess the nice thing with fireball is the clear speed, high flat damage, no channel time, and Vaal op lol, and you prob don't need combustion support for the extra ignite chance.

Incinerate has a much lower flat damage and damage effectiveness 30%, but I just really like the blade flurry sort of channeling less mobile but once you have leech it is pretty good plus the hits are scaled very well with incinerate too. I have just ran uber lab two days ago too, honestly was a breeze with decoy totem at 80, even though i am a noob and still get slammed sometimes lol, I think I have only ever charged up incinerate twice in each fight and it was over.

Edit: oh yeah I assume you might have to use orb of storms to proc ele overload right, with incinerate it actually proc ele overload very easily without orb of storm

Gunna figure out how to use a vid recorder on my PC first too noob posting vid soon =\
Last edited by Koloxus on Jun 11, 2018, 9:15:41 AM
#RESERVED

Changelog:

Uber lab full run video added, character at level 85 face tanked alot of things lol, some are on purpose some are just pure noobness... anyways enjoy

Took out Anger

Took out MoM since I have enough mana while using Cloak of Defiance

Respec Ascendancy Pendulum of Destruction to Paragon of Calamity.

Rebalanced resists and equiped Malachai's Artifice

Uploading Shaper Video!!!
Last edited by Koloxus on Jun 20, 2018, 10:18:43 PM
I am doing a Incinerate Burning build also. You can check my profile, character "PercussionLeague".

I am trickster, energy shield based using added chaos damage to pump up the damage with Zerphi's Heart ability to burn with chaos damage (and using Incandescent Heart). Still with all that (9exalt amulet...), I feel like I lack damage compared to insane builds out there. Tough my survivability is pretty good.

I really love the skill. Using it in a burning build feels like playing a burning Blight with the INSANITY that is Burning proliferation. I also use Vaal Righteous Fire because it's OP, I though of turning my build into a Vaal clearer, this is my next goals.

You should take a look at these types of scepters, I use this one for incinerate to substitute damage with Righteous Fire.

Other combinations of pseudo 6linked scepters can allow for a secondary damage generation.

You can find some other nice scepters with prolif, spell crit etc.
"
stormyknight wrote:

You should take a look at these types of scepters, I use this one for incinerate to substitute damage with Righteous Fire.

Other combinations of pseudo 6linked scepters can allow for a secondary damage generation.

You can find some other nice scepters with prolif, spell crit etc.

Yeah pretty cool, but the shaper and elder mods are usually targeted for hit builds since they won't scale with ignite, for my build I focus primarily on ignite, and the hit damage for incinerate is only a nice addition to have. Although I think there are several Incursion league mods that are pretty good but expensive atm.
"
Phenixer wrote:
I am doing a Incinerate Burning build also. You can check my profile, character "PercussionLeague".

I am trickster, energy shield based using added chaos damage to pump up the damage with Zerphi's Heart ability to burn with chaos damage (and using Incandescent Heart). Still with all that (9exalt amulet...), I feel like I lack damage compared to insane builds out there. Tough my survivability is pretty good.

I really love the skill. Using it in a burning build feels like playing a burning Blight with the INSANITY that is Burning proliferation. I also use Vaal Righteous Fire because it's OP, I though of turning my build into a Vaal clearer, this is my next goals.

Yeah I can imagine lol, with the new Vaal skills crit builds are still so much better in terms of damage against bosses. I was watching Mathil play Vaal Double Strike, the damage for that gem is just absurd for the amount of investment he put into the character.

I haven't tried Burning Arrow yet, but it could be better than spell ignite builds since you can utilize the Sudden Ignition threshold jewel and Dyadian Dawn belt and they can really ramp up the ignite damage for attack builds.
"
Phenixer wrote:

I'm afraid damage will always be 1/10 of other insane builds. Already reaching 200k burning DPS is really hard tbh and doesn't feel powerful at all.

Clearing is insane, single target is meh
Really cool looking build and I want to try it, but I have some questios.

1. Why not take the Paragon of Calamity instead of Liege of the primordial ?
Is the buff from the golems that good to give up the elemental leech ?

2. Also would Mastermind of Discord be a good pick since you get more elemental penetration by replacing anger with herald of ash ?

Thanks a ton :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info