[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

is there a reason u dont spec into Primevil Force? seems like a lot of damage
"
Zetoxical wrote:
is there a reason u dont spec into Primevil Force? seems like a lot of damage


Since there is already so much damage in the build and it won't be available all the time, I've decided in favor of defensive nodes (:
I've revived my Gladiator Reave - stronger than ever with up to 600M DPS!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2976624
Had a pretty rough start in the flashback event with that as my starter but got to a point where it feels rly nice.


Next step will be the upgrade to a shroud and a decent belt.

How does the belt look that i want? Tripple res? Ele dmg ?
"
Zetoxical wrote:
Had a pretty rough start in the flashback event with that as my starter but got to a point where it feels rly nice.


Next step will be the upgrade to a shroud and a decent belt.

How does the belt look that i want? Tripple res? Ele dmg ?


The more res the better (: Flask Duration isn't bad either.
I've revived my Gladiator Reave - stronger than ever with up to 600M DPS!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2976624
hello i'm kinda stuck on this build i have the same gear except for the claw and jewels all go with max life however i have 2.7k of life only where did i go wrong ? Not to mention that my resistances are all below 40 and when i look the dps of spectral throw it's saying 6k is that normal ? i'm lvl 71 for the moment btw
"
gasparinc wrote:
hello i'm kinda stuck on this build i have the same gear except for the claw and jewels all go with max life however i have 2.7k of life only where did i go wrong ? Not to mention that my resistances are all below 40 and when i look the dps of spectral throw it's saying 6k is that normal ? i'm lvl 71 for the moment btw


You cannot buy the Abyss Uniques before you have the adequate jewel sockets in the skill tree and have the proper jewels with all 30+ life / res's to max your res's. ATM I am using a 5L Belly of the Beast until I can afford the jewels to switch to Shroud. IMO it is best to buy the Abyss uniques (Tombfist, Lightpoacher, Shroud, Bubonic Trail) 1 at a time in a new league so you can properly manage your HP / Res's through Abyss Jewels. If you went ahead and bought everything all at once without having the proper jewels it will be pretty hard to progress


Managed to craft quite an interesting claw, not sure how it would compare to something with more crit and as though.. Quitting incursion flashback league, so if anyone wants a free claw and jewels and stuff(everything is vaaled, end of league ritual:D) just whisper me. @bfelenotop
Last edited by Jessrabbit on Aug 9, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
Build looks like a blast.

Would you mind posting an Uber Elder video? I am curious when you use the Vaal ST since the boss is rather mobile (and being close to him with those ice spears makes me nervous).

Also, what are your thoughts on the Delve league, err I mean expansion, and how this build might fare with that endless dungeon? I would imagine it wouldn't have any problems but I thought I would ask.

Thanks
Last edited by TGGarrett on Aug 12, 2018, 8:41:38 PM
"
TGGarrett wrote:
Build looks like a blast.

Would you mind posting an Uber Elder video? I am curious when you use the Vaal ST since the boss is rather mobile (and being close to him with those ice spears makes me nervous).

Also, what are your thoughts on the Delve league, err I mean expansion, and how this build might fare with that endless dungeon? I would imagine it wouldn't have any problems but I thought I would ask.

Thanks


I'm not playing right now and didn't record Uber Elder then. I might record something in Delve but I might also not play next league because how easy the game is. Don't know yet (: The build is defo really good for Delve.
I've revived my Gladiator Reave - stronger than ever with up to 600M DPS!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2976624
"
TGGarrett wrote:
Build looks like a blast.

Would you mind posting an Uber Elder video? I am curious when you use the Vaal ST since the boss is rather mobile (and being close to him with those ice spears makes me nervous).

Also, what are your thoughts on the Delve league, err I mean expansion, and how this build might fare with that endless dungeon? I would imagine it wouldn't have any problems but I thought I would ask.

Thanks


I'm not playing right now and didn't record Uber Elder then. I might record something in Delve but I might also not play next league because how easy the game is. Don't know yet (: The build is defo really good for Delve.
I've revived my Gladiator Reave - stronger than ever with up to 600M DPS!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2976624

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info