[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

another small example is you have the call of the brotherhood rings as 1c each, the lowest one on poetrade that is badly rolled is 25c.....so i am just saying this build is extremely on the expensive side....very very expensive
Hey sorry didnt know you replied so quickly to my pther post....yeah i dont know, i really wanted to try a spectral throw build and this one i was excited about because i really thought it would be an affordable end game build but yeah the more i am looking into it it just doesnt look affordable at all, i have a few hundred chaos i made so far in this league and this just looks like something i cant afford.

too be honest it just looks like almost any end game item, doesnt matter if its meta or not, i mean i have been looking at every damn build i can make viable for end game and i cant afford a single one. sure i can afford a build to do t10 maps, but you really need to spend real big currency to get anything that will put you in the next tier to push higher than t10 maps.

so i dont know what is going on, it just seems like everyhting in the game is so over priced right now. Mathil did just come out with a spectral throw build, not yours a totally different one,but maybe all spectral throw items are shooting up in up in price, idk, sucks becaue when you are poor in the game, you cant build any builds in this game. i love thi sgame but its gets frustrating real quick when you cant find one build under the radar that is affordable for end game. Yeah i know there is the popular essense drain build but i hate that one and i shouldnt have to succumb to one build in the game when there are literally millions of different ways to create builds, but in the ling run they all come down to the same gear and skill tree nodes. lol

anyways good job on the guide like i said, but yeah i was excited but it doesnt look like this one is affordable at the moment.

thanks alot for the reply!!

good luck in the flashback race....i wont be participating because i suck st this game lol
Would be a good build to try and hit 100 with?
"
Would be a good build to try and hit 100 with?

Nope, there are a lot better builds for that.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
In your GGG PoB build you have a 2 socketed Bubonic trail but you have Frost bomb+frostbite+curse on hit in the skill setup in the boots.

Is this just a slight mistake? Would you recommend the 1 socket bubonic to get the curse? or is the frost bomb debuff enough to justify getting 2 abyssal sockets instead?
i feel like my dps is not enough i spent almsot 25 ex on my current gear, kinda lost where to begin improving my dps first lol
Last edited by nostraop on Jul 29, 2018, 3:47:24 AM
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
In your GGG PoB build you have a 2 socketed Bubonic trail but you have Frost bomb+frostbite+curse on hit in the skill setup in the boots.

Is this just a slight mistake? Would you recommend the 1 socket bubonic to get the curse? or is the frost bomb debuff enough to justify getting 2 abyssal sockets instead?

I didn't fully check everything everywhere and I haven't updated the new PoB yet, I'll probably do that today.

"
nostraop wrote:
i feel like my dps is not enough i spent almsot 25 ex on my current gear, kinda lost where to begin improving my dps first lol

You don't have enough DPS for what :U ?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
WizardOfNAS wrote:
another small example is you have the call of the brotherhood rings as 1c each, the lowest one on poetrade that is badly rolled is 25c.....so i am just saying this build is extremely on the expensive side....very very expensive

i'm sure OP has explained it already but prices have changed a lot since league start, especially with the rise of elemental hit's popularity.

i can confirm call of the brotherhood was no more than 10c when i bought both of mine. also the other comment you made abotu claws, i picked up 2-3 good ele claws for <10c each with ias + 1 crit mod minimum, one which i bricked when i tried to slam natural lightning on it. you can very likely get away with 200 ele dps filter since u can find a claw with an open prefix or suffix and it will outdamage a lot of 300+ edps claws (based on pob)
Can you use the Halcyon with this build? or is it better to use the Pandemonious?
"
Can you use the Halcyon with this build? or is it better to use the Pandemonious?

Pandemonious is way better than anything anywhere in every aspect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info