TeGnGcGent Stash Tab Constriction Non Paying Players

I really wonder how GGG feels asking for money for so many years for support, with no gimmicks, only to wind up a P2W game with stash constriction and a bank account funded by China.

Long fall honestly.
"
petitcrabe1 wrote:

It is when you claim ppl are ignorant for using a word and that I even show you the definition from wiki and yet you still try to somehow change the value of the word. ITs not because you consciously experienced 1 or 2 type of demo and/or trial that others dont exist. Ignorance is fixed when it is replaced with knowledge and it often fix arrogance to claim a word mean something based on stimuli experience vs knowledge and fact. Next time you sign up for a hosting service and they give you very little space. Just remember you are experiencing a free DEMO. They DEMO it so you PURCHASE for MORE SPACE. I mean, its simple, I explain it, the wiki explain it, the dictionary can explain it to you. If you say that the green color was blue because in your experience it's blue. I would simply say that your eyes are wrong and deceived by your brain because everyone else KNOW it is green. What we have here is a language barrier.

Language barrier
A language barrier is a figurative phrase used primarily to refer to linguistic barriers to communication, i.e. the difficulties in communication experienced by people or groups speaking different languages, or even dialects in some cases.

You speak the dialect of -->Perceptions Based On past Experience<-- and I speak the dialect of -->Definition<--. Go learn what words mean and ignorance will be lifted and replaced with knowledge.

No no, you've made it clear how you are trying to interpret things - but as soon as you bring in D2 references you already indicate you should know better. Instead you're just desperately trying to convince people and perhaps yourself that your sense of entitlement is actually just.

Poe is not a demo in it's current state. To say it is means you're either disingenuous or delusional.
Yep, totally over league play.
I want free tabs as well.
"
petitcrabe1 wrote:
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
It's not a language barrier

It is when you claim ppl are ignorant for using a word and that I even show you the definition from wiki and yet you still try to somehow change the value of the word. ITs not because you consciously experienced 1 or 2 type of demo and/or trial that others dont exist. Ignorance is fixed when it is replaced with knowledge and it often fix arrogance to claim a word mean something based on stimuli experience vs knowledge and fact. Next time you sign up for a hosting service and they give you very little space. Just remember you are experiencing a free DEMO. They DEMO it so you PURCHASE for MORE SPACE. I mean, its simple, I explain it, the wiki explain it, the dictionary can explain it to you. If you say that the green color was blue because in your experience it's blue. I would simply say that your eyes are wrong and deceived by your brain because everyone else KNOW it is green. What we have here is a language barrier.

Language barrier
A language barrier is a figurative phrase used primarily to refer to linguistic barriers to communication, i.e. the difficulties in communication experienced by people or groups speaking different languages, or even dialects in some cases.

You speak the dialect of -->Perceptions Based On past Experience<-- and I speak the dialect of -->Definition<--. Go learn what words mean and ignorance will be lifted and replaced with knowledge.

No matter how much you cry and scream and post definitions a fact will still remain the same: POE with a fresh account is not a DEMO or TRIAL.

You get full access and can do everything in the game without 0 purchases. You do not need to trade one thing to finish the game (SSF players prove that).

You just choose to interpret it as you want to because you are one of the people who cannot simply admit they are incorrect in these circumstances.

You get a free product with full access to all the part that is actual game play: all characters, full passive tree, 10 acts, ascendancy, league access, maps, end game bosses. Absolutely all playable game content is available forever with no time constraint.

You cannot buy one thing from the shop that influences your experience gain, give currency, items or any actual game play advantage. Please realise that game play ONLY includes your character killing shit ton of mobs and getting loot. Stashing and cherry picking items is loot management and if you know your build you DO NOT need to pick up everything.

People have made fully functional characters and took them to 100 SSFHC on fresh account with 0 purchase and clearing all content. That proves without any reason of a doubt the game is absolutely free to play.

This game is in no way a DEMO or a TRIAL until you buy tabs.

Stash tabs are a QOL feature- nothing more. The are completely unnecessary to accessing the full game content.

Please stop this idiotic crusade of nonsense.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

No no, you've made it clear how you are trying to interpret things - but as soon as you bring in D2 references you already indicate you should know better. Instead you're just desperately trying to convince people and perhaps yourself that your sense of entitlement is actually just.

Poe is not a demo in it's current state. To say it is means you're either disingenuous or delusional.

Impressed, you cannot even follow your own discussion you contradict yourself...

Im not the one who bring D2 reference...
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

If you were around for D2 and gaming of that era you would clearly know the difference between shareware and demos compared to full game access.

Seems like you cannot even follow between what I say and what YOU say lol.

Im not the one who place word meaning on belief of experience vs word definition
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

If you were around for D2 and gaming of that era you would clearly know the difference between shareware and demos compared to full game access.

Again, your experience with D2 has nothing to do wit ha word definition. This is like saying that because you only ate orange while learning about fruits they are the only type of fruits. I guess at this point you are the fruit.

"

From Wikipedia Game Demo
Game demos come in two variations: playable and non-playable (also called a "rolling demo"). Playable demos generally have exactly the same gameplay as the upcoming full game, although game advancement is usually limited to a certain point, and occasionally some advanced features might be disabled.
------------------------------------------------
I even bolded/underlined. This is EXACTLY what PoE does.

From Wikipedia Trial ---> Redirect to Shareware

There are many types of shareware, and while they may not require an initial up-front payment, all are intended to generate revenue in one way or another. Some limit use to personal non-commercial purposes only, with purchase of a license required for use in a business enterprise. The software itself may be limited in functionality or be time-limited, or it may remind the user that payment would be appreciated.

Freemium works by offering a product or service free of charge (typically digital offerings such as software, content, games, web services or other) while charging a premium for advanced features, functionality, or related products and services. For example, a fully functional feature-limited version may be given away for free, with advanced features disabled until a license fee is paid. The word "freemium" is a portmanteau combining the two aspects of the business model: "free" and "premium". It has become a popular model

-----------------------------------------------
Yeah, exactly what stash tabs, premium tabs, map tabs are.. Just like any website that offer you X space for free for file storage or similar knowing full well the free part offered isnt enough for the usage required!

Im not the one who call people ignorant while knowing nothing about words definition.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
the ignorance is astounding

"
Bone2flesh wrote:
No matter how much I cry and scream a fact will still remain the same: POE with a fresh account is a DEMO or TRIAL.

Fixed it for you^^

"
Bone2flesh wrote:
You get full access and can do everything in the game without 0 purchases. You do not need to trade one thing to finish the game (SSF players prove that).

"
wikipedia wrote:
offering a product or service free of charge (typically digital offerings such as software, content, games, web services or other) while charging a premium for advanced features, functionality, or related products and services. For example, a fully functional feature-limited version may be given away for free, with advanced features disabled until a license fee is paid.

Learn to read

Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Jun 13, 2018, 2:10:37 PM
"
rahven32 wrote:
This again?

Just make another account and store everything on a mule. Simple. You can make a billion accounts if you want. If that is to inconvenient buy some tabs or just deal with it.

They go on sell all the time. Skip some fast food one day and buy some tabs.

OK mule accounts are fine and dandy... HOW about the people that can NOT run more than one client on the PC, OR have more than one PC layn around. I freaking hate when i see people say make mule accounts and trade the items, when some can't do it... So they are stuck with 4 lame tabs, and can't even sell from. few years back 4 lame tabs would be fine, because there wasn't that much to store, NOW there is TONS of things to store.
Last edited by Lvgamer on Jun 13, 2018, 3:29:42 PM
"
Lvgamer wrote:
"
rahven32 wrote:
This again?

Just make another account and store everything on a mule. Simple. You can make a billion accounts if you want. If that is to inconvenient buy some tabs or just deal with it.

They go on sell all the time. Skip some fast food one day and buy some tabs.

OK mule accounts are fine and dandy... HOW about the people that can NOT run more than one client on the PC, OR have more than one PC layn around. I freaking hate when i see people say make mule accounts and trade the items, when some can't do it... So they are stuck with 4 lame tabs, and can't even sell from. few years back 4 lame tabs would be fine, because there wasn't that much to store, NOW there is TONS of things to store.

The reason GGG didn't have 2 or 3 tabs at launch, is because they didn't want to have such a constriction gimmick to get people to want to buy tabs.

They were good about having everyone, at least on a single character or 2, have plenty of space.

These people saying "mule accounts", are missing a point.

GGG has strayed from the path that got them the respect they deserved. At least in terms of stash.

Mule accounts for stash, are exactly the hassle they didn't want to put players through, hence, 4 tabs, back when 4 tabs was plenty of room.

Is this GGG's true colors? They wish they could have gotten away with this way back when but for financial reasons couldn't risk it?

Is GGG doing this just not thinking much on it? That it's not a big deal?

Did GGG do this because they were failing maybe and needed to get more money?

Some possibilities are acceptable, even understandable if the case.

But the crickets you hear on this, besides the dead silence, is sort of deafening.

It screams to the worst of the possibilities and it sort of sucks honestly.

Not cuz I'm a paying supporter but because they had a respected business model for this game, once upon a time.

Now it has a flaw... one that Tencent's Fortnite sure as heck doesn't have...

Making players uncomfortable in a way, to get them to pay for stash.

Who would have thought the absolute BS Diablo 2 pulled at launch, would be semi adopted by GGG.

Intentionally or not, the crickets chirping sure don't sound good.
"
petitcrabe1 wrote:
Im not the one who call people ignorant while knowing nothing about words definition.

And hes not being a pathetic human here and arguing semantics of what shareware is.... PoE is not shareware. You know this. Stop linking the same definition over and over again. No one agrees with your or OPs lazy “I'm the victim in a free video game” bullshit visage because you don’t want to spend any money. At no point in this game are you ever asked to purchase anything related to your progress or continued use of the software. There is not one mandatory purchase and at no point is the game ever presented differently between someone who spent 0 dollars on it and someone who spent 20000 dollars on it. End of story.

You’ve played this self proclaimed “demo” for 2 years now, probably without supporting a cent and your still complaining. About what exactly? Take a step back and think about how many hours you got out of this game, free of charge and how many more you will probably sink into it. Now go pick up some loose change off the street or open up your wallet like everyone else if you want some stash tabs.

Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
I believe 4 stash stabs is plenty for a beginner. You can practically place your items in a mule account or character with no ISSUES.

I just can't believe the dude is still trying to win a logical argument he's lost by repeating strawman fallacies and reverting to insults.

It's entertaining at first, but mostly just sad and a reminder of how all those cuts to education are impacting the youth of today.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info