Can't access website or in game shop on PC

Could it be related to Acquisition? I started playing PoE again on the 6th so I'm sure I didn't really get situated with all my builds and setting up my shop until Thursday or Friday.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Have you guy updated any software since Friday that you can think of? We're getting some bogus web requests from your IPs (which is why they were initially blocked), and I'm concerned that there may be some software you're using that's been compromised in some way.

I can have a look but i don't think i have.

Other than windows update that took place on Thursday night the only thing i installed was ClamAV and Synapse 3 then on Friday morning i found that while i could play the game i couldn't load up any of the website or ingame shop or see the log in banners.

Thursday also seen my router turn off for a bit during the night and my ISP does a dynamic DHCP which is the only thing i can think of that has changed.

I will test again once i am home again.
I can now access from home. Thank you for that.
Not sure what it could have been as i have not installed anything on that date. All that happened was i logged off Thursday night and on Friday morning i was unable to access site/shop but game was fine.

Clam was installed on Sunday just to check everything was OK on the system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info