[3.3] Voldo's Cold Snap Trickster! DESTROY THE ATLAS!

FREEZE, MELT, and CHILL PACKS INTO OBLIVION??
DESTROY THE ENTIRE ATLAS AND GUARDIANS?? (HoG & Shaper Coming Soon)
COOL BUILD THAT LESS THAN 8 PEOPLE HAVE PLAYED??

"Dont talk to me or my son ever again!" ~ Guy with Crab Hand Probably, 1994 Circa Colorized

Pros
~Destroy The Atlas including Guardians
~Do all map mods! (Even ele reflect with Correct Setup)
~Orgasmic Shatter Effect with Automaton Herald
~BUDGET BUILD, Get started with a 1c Mace
~Hybrid/PhazeAcro/MoM/Freeze+Chill Unkillable (unless you sleep at the Keys)

Cons
~This is a Degen based build, there is a small window where certain enemies can react (of They are not Frozen or Chilled
~Uses Frenzy Charges to Spam ColdSnap, Which means in some very small instances you might not be able to Cast Cold Snap, but normally everything dies before then
~Nothing else

Spoiler
POB Pastbin: https://pastebin.com/m44hH9cN
Poe Planner: https://www.poeplanner.com/AA0AAOsADSYAAHKU8fiX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiJpVUR6a-nsRd8isKES_rYzY9napsjGKstMXC7AW1jb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCUEJTNZMn74j5N9fPSbG-iqEvbAsi9G0Zl_RSUz1fl5VMs9Af7-s7DREPTC0XVJ8B0eSNglPUrJg6WFXGg9sI9GpDvOosnBEtfIPr7oUyly1JT7yqmuBFnVNSHNyPGjLRRUfAZgSzogDwH7iTKPqCx_noQYe3Pv4K2L3yRTrhpldN4_6PPAXvfKcI2CRWSJ2u5Yt-x_nbGmw26SSqFm_japy-DR88KFWFpcsAAAAAAA==

Damage!
Spoiler
Vaal CS Buffed
Cold Snap Buffed

BOSSES & VIDEOS!!!

GEAR
Spoiler

MORE TO COME LATER STAY TUNED!!

~Vaal Righteous Fire!
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2018, 5:47:18 PM
Nice build, just a question: How do you go about lvling? Do you level with Cold Snap? Thanks.
And if that Cold Snap bug is fixed do you think it's still worth to build around it?
Last edited by basedpedro on Jun 7, 2018, 8:09:03 PM
Starting leveling this after I saw your video on reddit yesterday. Just getting towards maps now. :}

I'm curious with cold uniques (halcyon, tasalios) as well as dual offensive curses and offensive ascendencies.. how do you find the defensive capabilities of the build, particularly in T16 maps?

Also.. those uniques I'm quite unfamiliar. What makes them so worthwhile? I'm not super well versed on cold mechanics.

Thanks! ^^

edit -- @based.. leveling was rough until I unlocked cold snap, and then it became quite smooth, and eventually stupidly ez once I got proper 6L in tabula at 31. Really nice for leveling thusfar.
Last edited by Gescom on Jun 8, 2018, 9:24:32 AM
"
Gescom wrote:
Starting leveling this after I saw your video on reddit yesterday. Just getting towards maps now. :}

I'm curious with cold uniques (halcyon, tasalios) as well as dual offensive curses and offensive ascendencies.. how do you find the defensive capabilities of the build, particularly in T16 maps?

Also.. those uniques I'm quite unfamiliar. What makes them so worthwhile? I'm not super well versed on cold mechanics.

Thanks! ^^

edit -- @based.. leveling was rough until I unlocked cold snap, and then it became quite smooth, and eventually stupidly ez once I got proper 6L in tabula at 31. Really nice for leveling thusfar.

Thanks for the help. I'm going to try this build out, will try to post back results.
Yeep.. 1-15 was a major slog for me with freezing pulse / ice nova.. but maybe you have a better idea. :D Don't get discouraged. Is going amazing for me now at 60~.
do the DoT zones on the ground stack and if they do is that the reason u went spell cascade or is it just to cover more area ?

Awesome Build
Why not use winter's bounty?

Also, most important acendency skills to get first?
Last edited by Am731 on Jun 9, 2018, 5:37:34 PM
Currently in Incursion I am one of those 8 people lol. I am at lvl 84 and really loving the Cold Snap Trickster. Glad you posted and its not an Arc build or traps like the rest. If I find anything else that can help I will shoot you a message. Thanks for posting !
"
Am731 wrote:

Also, most important acendency skills to get first?

I did Patient Reaper -> Swift Killer -> Weave the Arcane -> Ghost Dance

Took Ghost Dance at uber lab over prolonged pain because I am more concerned with mapping and exp than boss killing so I wanted a slightly more well rounded defensive option.

Up to lvl 87 now and the build is going great. ^^
"
Am731 wrote:
Why not use winter's bounty?

The cooldown is pretty much never an issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info