[3.3] Voldo's Cold Snap Trickster! DESTROY THE ATLAS!

"
kocaturk wrote:
Thanks for the build. Im trying it in Incursion. But I have a question, why do you use spell cascade as your single target? It has less damage. Am I missing something?

It's quite similar to increased AoE, but because of the way cold snap hits, it feels better. If you try it it will make sense. :}
"
xDeicidium wrote:
I saw that this build has 3-4 active skills. Frost Bomb, Frost Bite, Orb of Storms and Cold Snap.

I'd like to know when to use the 3 skills? Or do I really need it in this build?
If I need it, what's the most needed active debuff skill? I don't want to play pressing so many active keys aside from potions.

You can get away with pressing cold snap only like 90% of the time. Orb of Storms and Frostbomb are nice for tanky rares / bosses. Frost Bite is on blasphemy.

Also in my case, I didn't choose Vaal RF either cuz I found it annoying and risky, so I just replaced the extra open gem slots with lazy man cwdt lightning golem.
Last edited by Gescom on Jun 18, 2018, 9:44:28 AM
Currently 85 in SSF Incursion, didnt get any trouble while levelling (was my league starter in SSF), works with no gear, currently farming T8 without any issues (cause, you know how maps drop lol) even "risky" mods. i actually found Lightning warp to be a thing, as you can "pre-cast" a Cold snap while the effect of LW is going on, Kind of.

Actually looking to improve the single target, but i guess i need a better weap than singularity, anyway SSF gear is crap and i don't mind any threat which comes at me.

Nice build BTW Kappa

So I just picked up this great staff off Omnitect and am now wondering out loud if I can build a staff variant.

I do have a 6L ES chest on hand as well, so I could see this go places.
I'm not used to RIghteous Fire. How and when is it used? Do I need a burning remove flask to go with it?

My life regen can't keep up with it.
"
metal_spider wrote:

So I just picked up this great staff off Omnitect and am now wondering out loud if I can build a staff variant.

I do have a 6L ES chest on hand as well, so I could see this go places.

I'm sure you _could_ build a staff variant, but for 1c you could trounce that staff with main hand + offhand.. X_X
"
Korinthian wrote:
I'm not used to RIghteous Fire. How and when is it used? Do I need a burning remove flask to go with it?

My life regen can't keep up with it.

It's Vaal RF only, if you intend to use it!!

This is what I'm currently using. Beats most 1h weapon pairs pretty nicely when your focus is on the DoT portion of the spell, a level 27 cold snap is nothing to sneeze at! Guardians and Red Elder have been no problem, haven't tried Shaper yet.

You could do better if you had a six-linked +3 gem chest, but I picked this up early in the league and really wanted to use a Loreweave.
Still feeling extremely partial to;

I am in the same boat for Vaal RF. Where it is a great DPS gain the life hit even at 7.5k eHP is not worth it. I am thinking of reworking that 3L for another defensive. Damage is already good enough (T15 maps so far going good, have not tried the big 4 though). I reached 92 last night on just basic uniques outside of MF ring. This is a really good starter build because the gear requirements (uniques etc) is nearly 0 outside of HP/mana/ and resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info