[3.10] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Thx i clear all the content easly, very funy build and not expansive

Is there a blight pastebin? Is the extra life no pact best version for HC?
Last edited by poeGT on Sep 30, 2019, 10:41:54 AM
Updated for 3.10!
Last edited by Prycro on Mar 18, 2020, 3:01:49 PM
Hey, thanks for making this guide - ive been having a lot of fun with it and once I got my disfavour it was a HUGE difference.. I saw you were thinking about going with a rare chest. Funny you say that because I was going to do that in order to squeeze in those null and void Rampage gloves.

Rampage on this league should be pretty damn helpful, I'll report back!
Last edited by shiftnative on Mar 17, 2020, 1:35:31 AM
"
shiftnative wrote:
Hey, thanks for making this guide - ive been having a lot of fun with it and once I got my disfavour it was a HUGE difference.. I saw you were thinking about going with a rare chest. Funny you say that because I was going to do that in order to squeeze in those null and void Rampage gloves.

Rampage on this league should be pretty damn helpful, I'll report back!


yep it is! glad you enjoy! :)
Hello, why my imortal call level 3 don't active with cwdt level 1?
Imortal or cold snap or anyone second gem? blood rage active corretly, sorry my english
Thanks for the build!
Is the VaalPact build hard to save points for cluster jewels?
and why A worms flask is highly recommended for VP?
Last edited by dxo2002 on Mar 21, 2020, 4:49:24 AM
I just want to say this build is super freaking awesome. Been following it for the last couple of leagues. 100% satisfied/
"
dxo2002 wrote:
Thanks for the build!
Is the VaalPact build hard to save points for cluster jewels?
and why A worms flask is highly recommended for VP?


the wormsflask for situations where are no mobs and you need leech.
And yea VP version is more point hungry.
For me non VP works better for now.
"
HeroIn1111 wrote:
I just want to say this build is super freaking awesome. Been following it for the last couple of leagues. 100% satisfied/


Many Thanks!
Im always glad that there are some people who enjoy my work :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info