[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

any thoughts on Blasphemy with vuln?
Thank you for the build. It looks fun and will enjoy leveling up :)
"
Vladislove wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:

Hello there!

Your gear is pretty nice damage wise . But you miss life on some gear slots.
Im fine with the haemophilia gloves but i recommend switching to rare boots and rare helmet. You just dont need the movementspeed from the Devotos. Life is is much more important.
Same thing with your Belt. You get only 34 life from your current Belt of the Deceiver, rare belts can give you 150+, one of the biggest life slots.
Then you could also condsider using a Mings heart.

Flasks are fine, however i like to play with a sin's rebirth flask. You could exchange it for your current movespeed flask, since you dont need bleed immunity on a flask as a slayer.

A blood Magic gem would steal us one damage link, for what? You should be good with just one Mana leech jewel. Brutality isnt a option for us because we rely on many damage sources, not only on physical.

Thanks for the answer!
Has made some changes in the equipment:
Spoiler

I'm thinking of buying a Sin's Rebirth, but I need immunity to bleeding, since I'm playing for Scion (Slayer + Juggernaut)
More hp, res on the helmet and belt, Tombfist corrupt on Vulnerability and 6L Belly .. There is something to which, but even so, the Hydra and the Minotaur are being killed. Problems with Phoenix, but here it is my fault I think.

Oh forgot, you are playing Scion :) Glad you have success with the build.
"
Kiri2k wrote:
My starter, around 8ex of gear, managed to kill shaper very easy today!

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGjghVSb4JyAnLyefLPswdzWSOQ464Tu2PAU8LT38QKBGt0d-TeNOMlBHV1RYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFkUmVNZadmVGhlaPJvO3IPcql07Xasd-N4DXh6eWh673zZffWCB4NfhNmE74VShaeGtIdqiiKKs4rwjM-QVZOolG-XeZstogClNaZXqSepbqmUrKqtja5Qr2yygLXyuR29Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQTBo8T2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw94mHkUelG6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kXz3fVh9kj3Mvjr_gr-a_6P?accountName=Kiri2k&characterName=KingLyza

Very nice! Gratz! Also interesting rare axe, i dont see many good rare ones.
"
epyleptyx wrote:
No stun immun? How do you deal with it?

Hello,

you could actually grab the 2 other ascendancy points to "Overwhelm" to get stun immunity. But for me its not worth the lost of the 20% cull and perma onlaught. If you really want, you can travel to Unwavering Stance or use Kaoms Roots. But in both cases you will lose your evade chance (not much but espacially with a Sins Rebirth nice to have), and with Kaoms your sockets. Last thing would be the boot enchantment, but that work only if you killed recently, so not useful on for example Shaper fights. You can try it out. For me the good life pool is sufficient enaugh.
"
"
Prycro wrote:
"
Love the guide, Always loved Earthquake since I started playing back in 2.5, sadly it was always outclassed by other melee skills and it had almost no end-game potential. currently i have almost the exact setup as yours, just missing a few upgrades like boots, enchant and axe, maybe belly

But i have a few questions regarding the skill tree:

1) Im confused as to why you took Red Storm, any reason behind this? is it for the increased phys?
2) What do you think about Kitava's Feast Axe? seems like an upgrade when it comes to DPS next to Hezmana
3) Any tips on farming the Disfavour? Im kinda struggling making the chaos
4) Im kinda struggling on survivability, maybe is because low phys reduction even though im using lion's roar and basalt, even stibnite has armor in it. and a bit low on damage... even though im stacking defenses on flasks/armor, going through uber lab is easy but izaro destroyed me today, maybe is because it was charges + gargs
5) Daresso's salute is worth it for the Damage on full life?
6) Vitality Void for more leech?

Thank you!

Thx for Reply.
First of all, your gear seems fine, but as you said, i would go for a 5l belly instead. Its pretty cheap right now. Also a bit more Life on the rare pieces would be great!

1. I took Red Storm for the bleed chance and bit phisical damage. Its right on our Path so 3 Points to get 75% chance to bleed seems fine. Bleed doesnt stack and works very well with Earthquake since its hits deal so much damage.
2. Kitava's Feast also is a option, however a small upgreade compared to a disfavour. I was fine with the hezmanas.
3. Run some lab and maybe carry some people if you can. Sell some stuff and save your currency until you can buy it. Buying the Div Cards could also be a bit cheaper. Just do some live searches on poe.trade.
4. Your best defense is your lifepool. Life is the most important Stat in most of your gearslots. Aim for 6.5k at least. 7k is good and later with nice gear and high level a 8k lifepool is totally archievable. Its not that hard either. For exapmle: your Belts implicit can go up to 40 and you could also craft some str on it. Damage get better with Disfavour, better flasks, tree notes and your EQ and totem links.
5. Not worth. 60% increased damage is not that much. Carnage heart already gives up to 40% and also has attributes and leech rate.
6. I tested out many things and its just not worth the points. Your leech should be alright.

Thank you for your reply! I didnt know that my belt had the lowest implicit roll, i threw in a couple of blesses and i got into 6.2k life :)

I will have to see if i take red storm or not, gotta play around a little

I managed to get my disfavour by farming all day, it was painful but worth it haha, gotta throw a couple of divines for better DPS (i only threw one and got to 580 to 600)

Also got belly, both need to get 6 linked, or at least 5 link the axe so i can take advantage of the +2 support gems, next step is enchant and sin's flask, endgame might be red nightmare, which most likely i wont be able to get due to how hard and expensive is, tombfist i could get it, just need to re-arrange the resists :)

Seems pretty good! Glad i could help a little bit! :) Good luck with the linking, for me its pretty rough this league so far... xD You dont need a Red Nightmare at all, it only a small upgrade for its big price, keep that in mind. For me the bleed works very well and i have no better options for 3 points, but just test things out by yourself and take your decisions. Dont forget divining your Belly, it goes up to 40% inc. max life. ^^
"
Leeown wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build, ill try it out.
Which ascendancy order do you guys choose?

This buildguide is made around the Slayer ascendancy, but Scion works as well, i guess. For other ascendancys you should look for other guides.
Last edited by Prycro on Jun 11, 2018, 7:37:51 PM
"
i really like this build so far, done with act4, and got lucky on my axe :) any tips for my other gear?

Hey man, glad you enjoy this build so far!
Just try to get life on most of your items and get rid off your hrimsorrows, since you dont want to convert your physical damage. Also try to upgrade your weapon every 10-15 levels. If you have any more questions, please ask. :)
"
itsdarrow wrote:

would work, but i dont use it, because i want to put arctic armour in my aura setup and i usually get my Vuln curse on gloves. I would prefer herald of ash over a Vuln curse aura, because it adds a bit of AoE and just feels very good in terms of clearing. Also keep in mind that your aura loses its effectiveness on bosses and in maps with curse reduction/immunity mods.
"
itsdarrow wrote:

would work, but i dont use it, because i want to put arctic armour in my aura setup and i usually get my Vuln curse on gloves. I would prefer herald of ash over a Vuln curse aura, because it adds a bit of AoE and just feels very good in terms of clearing. Also keep in mind that your aura loses its effectiveness on bosses and in maps with curse reduction/immunity mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info