[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Lexacus wrote:
Back again, this league I'm posting my first Uber Elder kill ever.
Never attempted it before so I had to waste a couple sets learning the fight, but while far from easy it's really doable.

Gear is worth around 30-35 ex in total, 20 of which went into 6L Disfavour, chest and belt. Helm with 30% reduced enchant was 25c when I bought it, then fossil crafted with Pristine and Scorched.

Awesome! Your gear looks very nice, interesting choice to go with a pseudo 7l EQ in your elder chest. Glad you enjoyed the build! :)
This build use standard or only league?
Hello. Is it fine that my attack time is lower then eq duration when I have buffs from onslaught and boots enchant (+16% AS when killed recently)? Or I should replace some jews with speed? Thank you!
Last edited by W0quit on Oct 30, 2018, 2:53:18 PM
"
W0quit wrote:
Hello. Is it fine that my attack time is lower then eq duration when I have buffs from onslaught and boots enchant (+16% AS when killed recently)? Or I should replace some jews with speed? Thank you!

Try to get as close as you can to the duration. I usually have a 0.01 - 0.02 lower attack time then my EQ duration to prevent server lag.
Good luck!
"
Ladar06 wrote:
This build use standard or only league?

You can play this build in both standard and league.
hey,im currentlylevel 83 doing all the things you said tomy best (kinda newbie been playing for two weeks now) but uberlab literally oneshots me resist are 74%,64%75% and i got5.4 k hp ancestral is 6linked earthquakeis still 5 also got 4500 armor what am i doing wrong?
"
Felhasználó wrote:
hey,im currentlylevel 83 doing all the things you said tomy best (kinda newbie been playing for two weeks now) but uberlab literally oneshots me resist are 74%,64%75% and i got5.4 k hp ancestral is 6linked earthquakeis still 5 also got 4500 armor what am i doing wrong?

Your resists have to be capped, thats very important. Try to get as much life as you can get on your gear for a higher HP pool. Armour is pretty irrelevant for this and most other builds. Also you should use your 6l for your EQ. Hezmanas is the better starter 2H axe for slayer builds, because you have 20% cullingstrike anyway through the slayer ascendancy.

Would be nice if you open your profile so that i can take a closer look at your gear.
my bad chief, should be fine now
How is the leveling of the equipment or gear? I AM NEWBIE
How is the start of the gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info