[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Got my Disfavour.

Now saving up for a bunch of jewelers and fuses.

For now, I am running EQ in my 6L BotB. Is that ideal or should I run 5L EQ in the Disfavour, and drop AoE/Conc until I can 6L it?

Currently running normal AW, need to swap it out for a decent Vaal AW at some point.
Last edited by Texans1231 on Sep 11, 2018, 1:18:13 AM
"
Can I use An Elder helmet with
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Less Duration
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Concentrated Effect
+94 to maximum Life
for this build? Do you think it will work?

if the question means, that you want to use kaoms heart - no.
You need sockets for:
EQ: 6l
Vaal Warchief/VDS: 6l
Leapslam setup:4l
Aura setup:4l
CwDt setup:4l

if you use your helmet for the totem, you still need 3 4l slots for other stuff.
"
Twisting wrote:
Hello!

I am currently playing this build on SSF and realy enjoying it. Now i do wonder i found those two axes. What would be the best one to use?

Kaom's?

or

Since the second axe gives you frenzy which in turn gives bigger and more aoe. but at the cost of less phys damage.

Could anyone give me some advice?

you usually always have frenzys from bloodrage. I think kaoms is better for EQ, you dont need much attack speed for it.
"
Beskaius wrote:

ok now with 6.6k life pool and this setup is a little bit fun to play ^^

is better to put EQ in 5l Axe or in chest? and is better to put Ruthless on setup then the inc/conc gem?

Glad you enjoy the Build so far. Its definitely better to use your 6l for EQ.
"
Texans1231 wrote:
Got my Disfavour.

Now saving up for a bunch of jewelers and fuses.

For now, I am running EQ in my 6L BotB. Is that ideal or should I run 5L EQ in the Disfavour, and drop AoE/Conc until I can 6L it?

Currently running normal AW, need to swap it out for a decent Vaal AW at some point.

No the +2 gems doesnt do much for attack build, so 6l is always better.
Yes, Vaal Warchief totem is a really nice addition to this build and you should pick one up. :)
"
Prycro wrote:

so the VAW setup is:

1.Vaal Ancestral Warchief Totem
2.Melee Physical Damage
3.Bloodlust
4.Concentrated Effect
5.Damage on full Life

and i must replace Ruthless with Maim on EQ?
Another league, another EQ! With less danger from Chaos i opted away from the Ming's heart for now, and i'm lvong it again, not as lucky on my Disfavor (over 300c in fusings made me just rage Jeweller's touch it) but it's goin strong in Delve, just working on flasks and Enlighten support next! Thanks again for this guide~
"Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the stairs are steep; take time them one at a time."
The beauty of EQ is it's not hipster, therefore the enchant isn't ridiculous. For a currency poor player who has little time to play, would I be better off getting a 500 pdps axe and the helmet enchant for roughly 60c, or completely hold out to save 2 ex for atziris axe? Of course I know the axe would be the biggest upgrade, but I'm looking at the realistic opportunity costs here since delve has skyrocketed ex:c ratios (last I checked). Thanks
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:

so the VAW setup is:

1.Vaal Ancestral Warchief Totem
2.Melee Physical Damage
3.Bloodlust
4.Concentrated Effect
5.Damage on full Life

and i must replace Ruthless with Maim on EQ?

You would do more damage, if you use ruthless in your EQ setup and maim in your totem setup, since the totem would maim the enemys and therefore they take increased physical damage.
"
Pladimus wrote:
Another league, another EQ! With less danger from Chaos i opted away from the Ming's heart for now, and i'm lvong it again, not as lucky on my Disfavor (over 300c in fusings made me just rage Jeweller's touch it) but it's goin strong in Delve, just working on flasks and Enlighten support next! Thanks again for this guide~

Glad you enjoy mate:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info