Is everyone enjoying rolepalying a genocidal plunderer?

"
worldbinder wrote:
I especially liked the part where the conquistadors magically traveled back in time to cultivate the native Americans for optimal looting.

LMFAO. This made me spit up my coffee. Thanks for the laugh! LOL
Are we doing this again? Already?

If it really does bother you that much, OP, I'd imagine you'd need to vote with your wallet and playtime and maybe do something else. If you're too addicted to quit out of the game for a few months, just play Standard and increase the disparity.

You got options. Me, personally, given the things the Vaal are noteworthy for, and some of the comments Alva makes when you leave the Room of Sacrifice up (or even pump it up to the Apex), I'm pretty sure I'm at least a lighter shade of grey in this.

Maybe read up on Mesoamerican (note - there are significant differences between Mesoamerican and Native American cultures and societies, and confusing them with the blanket term 'native american' is somewhat incorrect) culture a bit and realize that while the Spaniards weren't exactly the best people, some of the things that supported and propped up Mesoamerican culture weren't exactly great either. Glorifying or attempting to excuse either is a bad time.

Excellent opportunity for education about the various cultures that made up (or make up in some cases) our world.
Where were you to defend every one else we've been slaughtering for years?
Is it really genocide if we kill anyone and everyone we meet?
I thought the better question is why do we slaughter people indiscriminately by the hundreds except for like 6 people that want to randomly help us in the wild.

Hello exile! You dont know me and I just saw you slaughter hundreds of people. Protect this piece of wood for me?
I dont see any any key!
The overarching answer to the question is a resounding yes for anyone who has enjoyed the game at any point since inception. There are only a few things that we don't kill in the game...

-People in town (Players and NPCs)
-Storyline NPCs in instances
-Atmosphere providing animals
-Players in instances (except Cutthroat)

But honestly, given the choice, I bet most people would kill the hell out of them too... and in the current meta of over-caffeinated brain dead one click massacre the screen and ask questions later, they probably would kill them and not even know it.
Last edited by Nubatron on Jun 6, 2018, 2:28:32 PM
I will enjoy that even more now.
"
Nubatron wrote:
There are only a few things that we don't kill in the game...

We would if we could... trust me.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
There are only a few things that we don't kill in the game...

We would if we could... trust me.

we probably would even if we dident want to

Woops I right-cliked in town, now all the inhabitants are vaporized

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info