Accaunt issue

Hello. I have a problem which appears a few day later.. I registered on official portal and link my account in steam here , after that all my character was disappeard ... maybe someone had this problem and can help me ? I wrote to support but no reply ...
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2018, 10:49:20 PM
You fucked up trying to link to steam

Email support support@grindinggear.com

There may be a queue though, there usually is at the beginning of a league.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Dear, Administration pls restore my character. Has pasted almost 1 week . !!!!

UP! Thanck YOU!
UP
First of all, you should use the Tech Support forum, not Feedback. As lagwin1980 has mentioned, the best course of action is emailing Support directly tough, which you hopefully already did. So, just for your information: While bumping a thread here at least doesn't do any harm, don't send Support multiple emails if they haven't replied to you, yet. This marks your ticket as "updated" and sends it back to the end of the queue, i.e. you have to wait longer. So, as much as it sucks, be patient and wait for Support to get back to you. If it helps: they can restore your characters and help you properly link your accounts so nothing was lost.
"
54hops2a wrote:
Hello. I have a problem which appears a few day later.. I registered on official portal and link my account in steam here , after that all my character was disappeard ... maybe someone had this problem and can help me ? I wrote to support but no reply ...

Hey there!

I'm afraid I wasn't able to locate an email in our queue. Could you please provide us with your account name or 1-2 character names? I may then be able to locate your email or your account for you. :)
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info