[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
enjie1337 wrote:
Hey, I've just restarted playing the game after years and I've been playing the build for a couple of days now. Struggling a lot with uber lab tho (traps). Anything else runs smooth so far! Any tips for uberlab and maybe some recommendations on next improvement on gear?
Thanks!

Feel free to add me in game and ask questions
"
Herplet wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Herplet wrote:
Hey. Thanks for the build guide. I just wanted to mention that tempered flesh is a BIS jewel socketed in the left. Corrupted tempered flesh would be BIS. 56 % crit multi

Thanks for noticing this. I think you are correct. Somehow I missed this because Path of Building seems not to recognize it, but it looks like free 56% multi. Making the switch myself, and when I get around to updating the guide when IRL stresses slow down, I'll make the change there too.

No worries. How does skitterbots feel in comparison? Also, any particular reason frostbite over projectile weakness?

Projectile weakness is only a couple percent more damage and I got sick of needing the dexterity. It essentially wound up being "spend a passive point for a +30 dex node so you can get a few percent more damage vs Frostbite". It's also awkward on my setup because I'm running Bisco's Collar most of the time, so don't have the Dex from Pandemonius... I was running low level Projectile Weakness to compensate but the whole thing just eventually got too clunky and I decided to drop it.

Projectile Weakness is still superior if you have the dex for it.

Skitterbots feels like a keep. The single target is way up with the shock aura.

"
enjie1337 wrote:
Hey, I've just restarted playing the game after years and I've been playing the build for a couple of days now. Struggling a lot with uber lab tho (traps). Anything else runs smooth so far! Any tips for uberlab and maybe some recommendations on next improvement on gear?
Thanks!

Lab is just annoying. It's one of the main reasons I don't touch temp leagues. Don't face tank traps. Play cautiously. Invest in regen if you get real stuck (can try speccing into Wicked Ward; might let you run through some kinds of traps by starting your ES recharge first). Pay for a carry if desperate.

If you make your profile/characters public on the forums and I get time, I'll take a look at your gear and offer advice if I have any.

"
Chuckles23 wrote:
Thanks for the build guide. Finally gathered some gear for this to respec and its been allot of fun. Crafted this in league and it might be a decent alternative for +1 power charge. Thoughts?

Good helm that will do well until an equivalent +1 charge helm is available and affordable to you if you want it. It's not going to be as good as +1 charges once you have all the synergies together with Precursor's Emblem rings... on my setup, for example, a power charge is worth 14.3% DPS, 1.3% ES, and 1.3% more ES regen.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 12, 2020, 2:27:50 PM
Sorry. Profile is public now:)
Hey Tackle70 thanks for the build guide.

Just a quick question, still pretty noob to synergies etc. Just messing around with my char POB and noticed that awakened added cold seems to out dps awakened cold pen. (at least in POB theory) is there something im missing or doing wrong on my build?
"
mojododo wrote:
Hey Tackle70 thanks for the build guide.

Just a quick question, still pretty noob to synergies etc. Just messing around with my char POB and noticed that awakened added cold seems to out dps awakened cold pen. (at least in POB theory) is there something im missing or doing wrong on my build?

This will be very dependent on your specific setup. On my exact setup, Awakened added cold is not good. But I could easily see it being good for most people.

If I had to guess, I'd guess it's not ideal for my setup because my freezing pulse is already level 28 and the +1 gem level on awakened added cold doesn't mean as much as if you have a lower level gen.

Found this helm on trade for 25c. Might not look like much but it comes pre enchanted with warlord influence. Plan on crafting it later for the power charge affix. I am thinking this would do nicely.
How did you manage to get enough HP to run all 3 auras? I am having trouble with getting all 3.
"
How did you manage to get enough HP to run all 3 auras? I am having trouble with getting all 3.

I'm running pretty much all the mana reduction I can. Level 21 blood magic. Two 1% mana reserved corruptions on jewels. Three level 4 Enlighten gems. Every %reduced mana reservation node on the northern half of the tree except for one 4% node north-east of Scion.
Thank you very much for your reply, and thank you for this build, I am having a lot of fun with it. Last question and I will leave you alone....Im only hitting around 200k dmg with 10 power charges. I have pretty high end gear. Dual Void Batteries, all gems lvl 21 etc....Copied your tree to the T. Is there possibly something im missing?
"
Thank you very much for your reply, and thank you for this build, I am having a lot of fun with it. Last question and I will leave you alone....Im only hitting around 200k dmg with 10 power charges. I have pretty high end gear. Dual Void Batteries, all gems lvl 21 etc....Copied your tree to the T. Is there possibly something im missing?

If you link your path of building, or make your character public so I can see it, I'll take a look.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info