3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Edimasta wrote:
Might be a stupid question but... anyone else having mana issues? How do you solve them?

Try to use de Lavianga's Spirit, Sanctified Mana Flask, it helps a lot. I Also use the vaal clarity gem. It's a aura that increases the mana regeneration and the vaal form allow you to cast skills without paying mana. It also helps you to staying alive because of the MoM.
Actually now that you mention mana, I wanted to clarify something that I didn’t see in the initial guide. For Vaal grace, are we actually utilizing the grace aura on top of already running wrath in essence worm, or do we just socket Vaal grace and use the in use Vaal effect? I only ask because when grace aura and wrath aura are toggled on, it leaves very little mana to utilize for both skills and for MoM. I’ve just been using the on use Vaal ability, not the actual grace aura.
"
Roflwafflezzz wrote:
Actually now that you mention mana, I wanted to clarify something that I didn’t see in the initial guide. For Vaal grace, are we actually utilizing the grace aura on top of already running wrath in essence worm, or do we just socket Vaal grace and use the in use Vaal effect? I only ask because when grace aura and wrath aura are toggled on, it leaves very little mana to utilize for both skills and for MoM. I’ve just been using the on use Vaal ability, not the actual grace aura.

No Grace, only Vaal Grace
Say I use Tinkerskin + MoM + EB, should I be reserving my mana with something? Herald of Ice/Thunder?
"
tpendragon wrote:
Say I use Tinkerskin + MoM + EB, should I be reserving my mana with something? Herald of Ice/Thunder?

It's up to you.. I wouldn't do that.
Made some of the gearing and skill tree adjustments (new boots with correct enchant and more health, freed up some talent points for jewel sockets). Need to hit one more level to get my next jewel socket. DPS in path of building went up. Health went up slightly, but mana also went down slightly so it’s probably a draw in that regard.

Anyone have thoughts on Loreweave vs Tinkerskin? Wondering if maybe I should sell my Loreweave and give the other a try to see what the play style feels like, though I’m worried since I know Loreweave is good across multiple builds in case I decide to reroll.
"
Roflwafflezzz wrote:
Made some of the gearing and skill tree adjustments (new boots with correct enchant and more health, freed up some talent points for jewel sockets). Need to hit one more level to get my next jewel socket. DPS in path of building went up. Health went up slightly, but mana also went down slightly so it’s probably a draw in that regard.

Anyone have thoughts on Loreweave vs Tinkerskin? Wondering if maybe I should sell my Loreweave and give the other a try to see what the play style feels like, though I’m worried since I know Loreweave is good across multiple builds in case I decide to reroll.

About your mana, maybe getting some mana rolls in your items should solve this problem.
About Loreweave is a pretty good option too. strongly viable.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
tpendragon wrote:

So you'd just not reserve anything and use the mana for extra HP?
"
tpendragon wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
tpendragon wrote:

So you'd just not reserve anything and use the mana for extra HP?

Yes. Thats why I use Essence Worm. You can use the best aura and have full mana for MoM
Last edited by Durnz on Jan 2, 2019, 10:59:53 PM

How's my gear looking for Guardians, Shaper, etc?

Sitting on 7241 eHP + 761 ES, 89.5k Arc Trap average hit and 98.5k LS Trap average hit (no checkboxes).

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info