3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Krudeon wrote:
why the POB gems is dif from the guide?

I responded to that in the comment above.

"
I'd say to go for the gem setup in this guide. The pastebin gem setup is something I'm still testing and I'm getting a lot of HK (primarily of the syndicate bois) on hard maps. I don't think it is going so good as I thought lol
good corrupt for this build?
Spoiler
Last edited by Krudeon on Dec 15, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Krudeon the lightning damage only works if you actually swing with the weapon something we never do. Not sure if the crit chance works either i think it's an increase to the base weapon crit chance. So only for attacks.

Level 84 update. Going alright. Contemplating getting malachai's unique ring and putting a fire or ice golem in there. Should be about the same or better dps than having wrath in an essence worm ring and about 28 times cheaper.
Got some new gloves with +1 traps. That was well worth the 15 chaos.

Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 15, 2018, 5:55:25 PM
"
Krudeon wrote:
good corrupt for this build?
Spoiler

Both only works for attacks so this is not a good corrupt. FeelsBadMan
Lvl 88 update, I am doing very well on T11 maps and Syndicate as well. Having a blast playing this build. Don't you guys think Divinarius is an underrated item? 2 Daggers and still no problem with survivability and resistances are capped.

Last edited by coskungurel on Dec 16, 2018, 9:35:29 AM
Found a nice shield to use for later

coskungurel: Yes divinarius is a good starter weapon but nothing beats a cheap mirebough (6link) for value.

By the way you should replace elemental focus with added lightning in your lightning spire 4link. Read the description of lightning spire :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 16, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Two questions:

How does this build compare to this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2250856

Is Lightning Spire Trap just for bosses and what's Bear Trap for?

Thanks!
Hi!
Thanks for the build
All content done including uber elder :)

Average Damage in HO with Aura - 25,2k

Gear:

Good luck everyone :)
ing: Sehemyr
"
blajo wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for the build
All content done including uber elder :)

Spoiler
Average Damage in HO with Aura - 25,2k

Gear:

Good luck everyone :)

You're welcome. I'm happy you enjoyed and have done all content. Congratz
How does Chain Reaction work with Tinkerskin, isn't this anti-synergy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info