[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

Thanks for your reply about mana, I opted for the mana flask as I am lazy, works just fine. :-)

Another question: Would this build benefit from a quiver with a "skills chain 1 time" corruption? I have no idea if Elemental Hit can even chain and/or if that works with Ignites/prolif.
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Thanks for your reply about mana, I opted for the mana flask as I am lazy, works just fine. :-)

Another question: Would this build benefit from a quiver with a "skills chain 1 time" corruption? I have no idea if Elemental Hit can even chain and/or if that works with Ignites/prolif.

Chain, fork and pierce would be all fine. Pierce works unexpectedly well since the first enemy that get hit by your arrows will trigger the AoE (also prolif if dead) and ignites/kills nearby enemies so your second hit will go further into packs. And since your second hit would usually hit an enemy that is ignited, the AoE from EH will be even larger, causing a chain reaction to clear a whole pack.

I guess this is why the game lags when I shoot.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 22, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
I just realized there is another option for mana sustain: Voidfletcher. It provides +20-40 Mana on kill and also has +Pierce, and since i substituted the mana flask with a sulphur flask, the damage stays pretty much the same for me as when using Drill Neck. Maybe a cheap option for people that don't like Mana flasks.

Sorry for spamming your thread so much, gonna stop now, just really exctied about this build, hah.

And thanks for the clarification about chain. Seems not worth losing Pierce implicit for it.
As you can tell I am very new to the game but how do you get the combat focus jewels?
"
xmeliodasxx wrote:
As you can tell I am very new to the game but how do you get the combat focus jewels?

usually buy from other players
or be a member of a guild which can help

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion
"
FunRoom wrote:

Using Southbound would help ignite spreading effectively, but porcupines would instakill you.

I confirm, you get killed, instantly...
Is there a way, aside to be careful, to avoid that ?
Destroying porcupines corpses, using an offering linked with a CWDT ?

Btw, this build is really great, I'm doing T8 maps with a bare tabula rasa, without uberlab.
Thx FunRoom!

"
Tof1122 wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:

Using Southbound would help ignite spreading effectively, but porcupines would instakill you.

Btw, this build is really great, I'm doing T8 maps with a bare tabula rasa, without uberlab.
Thx FunRoom!

just take off the glove for maps with them
"
mysticzero1 wrote:
"
Tof1122 wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:

Thx FunRoom!

just take off the glove for maps with them

Taking off gloves would be the simplest approach. You still need to kill them with hits to destroy the corpses.
For 100% safe approach, equip Inpulsa's Broken Heart. Mobs will be destroyed even if they die of ignites.
Right, just fire.
can you explain the mechanics behind these two rings working for this build?
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
can you explain the mechanics behind these two rings working for this build?

Mechanics of EH:
EH adds plain fire, cold, lightning damage to your attacks.
EH then choose one element and blocks all other damage types you can do.
So to increase the damage, we need to convert the cold and lightning damage to fire and block EH from rolling cold and lightning using the threshold jewels.

The Conversion
Avatar of fire will convert 50% of the added cold and lightning to fire damage.
Pyre will convert 40% of the added cold to fire.
That's a total of 90% cold to fire conversion.
Call of Brotherhood will convert 40% of the added lightning to cold.
Since 90% of cold damage will then convert to fire,
That's a total of 86% lightning to fire conversion.

The Result
Level 20 EH before conversion:
Adds 590 to 1096 Fire Damage to Attacks
Adds 483 to 896 Cold Damage to Attacks
Adds 95 to 1802 Lightning Damage to Attacks

Level 20 EH after conversion:
Adds 1106 to 3452 Fire Damage to Attacks
Adds 48 to 89 Cold Damage to Attacks
Adds 13 to 252 Lightning Damage to Attacks

Yes this seems bugged but no it is intended.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 26, 2018, 9:46:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info