Temple of Atzoatl - No full clear

I've gone through every room of this place multiple times - I have 7 mobs remaining for a full clear. There's nothing here! Please fix, clearing is important to me.
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2018, 4:21:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Strange cause I have 7 left too, been through every room, cant find them, checked outside, everywhere multiple times :/ always 7.
there are some monsters outside,totems inside and one monster is the alva valai
A L V A V A L A I
VaalIVaal

Vaal 4. generation
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
If this is about the full clear challenge, it means 1 of the short timed incursions. You can cheese it a bit by finding an incursion in a much lower level zone than you are. It will drop down level of your temple by doing it though.
Yup, have exactly same problem. Entrance and each room scouted twice, some of them three times, nobody alive detected. I wonder if it considering Alva, guns (4 in boss room) or critters (found 2 outside, not sure if there any inside) as monsters, lol.
Last edited by Antifree on Jun 8, 2018, 6:35:18 AM
I've been trying to figure this out too. Last night I had 5 monsters left, and found nothing after walking every room of the temple and the outside. I have completed the challenge for clearing an incursion, but can't get a temple full clear. All the rooms were accessible and cleared.
Same bug, 7 monsters left. I'm positive I've scoured every nook and cranny plus the jungle on the outside - I spent like 30 minutes just walking around the perimeters and passageways of each room one by one. There are no monsters or they have spawned outside the map somewhere.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Same, 7 left.
Same. 7 monsters left, really tried to get a full clear, re checked every single room and area twice. Not worth trying for a full clear over and over if it keeps doing this, as others who have posted have reported. Hope for a fix.
Boss counts as one and the totems in boos room count as 4. When you kill the boss the count decreases by 5.

But still...

Either 5 or 7 left after a "full" clear including boss, happened 4 times now.
Scouted every room including the entrance garden twice after clearing, could not find the remaining monsters.

Seems there is something counted towards this which shouldn't be included.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info