The Apocalypse Mystery Box

IT HAS NO CONNECTION WITH THIS LEAGUE AND THE SKIN ARE BAD ! NOT WORTH
this looks very sick
FIX SG SERVER
Raptor pet looks great...expect that the one in the preview video has no front legs. What's up with that?
Too much red... why not more BLUE?! Or purple... heck, the automaton effect screams green (Matrix)...
i got a bush..
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
I remember getting a chuckle out of ZiggyD describing the process of locating/modifying Atzoatl as 'channeling your inner Terminator'. That becomes even more amusing in light of this new set of MTX.

Again, kudos to GGG for actually having the integrity and intestinal fortitude to list out the odds of receiving a particular rarity of reward (I assume that once rarity is 'decided', the reward is then equally likely to be any of the items of that rarity)... and incidentally shaming all other devs/publishers who refuse to do so.

Chima's suggestion is an eminently reasonable one, and easy to implement; it should be considered for when these items enter the store.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
I will only every buy one mystery box from here on, so no chances of duplicates.
holy shit guys, I don't know how you do this, but you best yourself every single time...

RIP muh wallet

EDIT: of course I get a hideout mtx :P
Last edited by HeladosArtesanales on Jun 2, 2018, 6:38:46 PM
Sin and innocence was awesome because both armor sets by themselves were bananas good. I'm just not feeling the wasteland one. Combined is decent, so is automaton. Can't risk getting stuck with a bunch of wasteland though :(

Plus, I have tooooooooo mannnnny unused microtransactions atm!
Skipping.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info