The Apocalypse Mystery Box

"
MetalMinx wrote:
I never buy Mystery Boxes, but I'm really liking the Wasteland stuff! Might buy the armour once it becomes available in the store. The Automaton set looks nice too, but it's not really something I would use for my characters. Also liking the combined stuff.

That happens? Do the items that appear in the mystery box arrive at the store? :O
"
Facuml89 wrote:
"
MetalMinx wrote:
I never buy Mystery Boxes, but I'm really liking the Wasteland stuff! Might buy the armour once it becomes available in the store. The Automaton set looks nice too, but it's not really something I would use for my characters. Also liking the combined stuff.

That happens? Do the items that appear in the mystery box arrive at the store? :O

Yes, about a month after the current league ends. It even says so in the text below the video. "Every microtransaction in this mystery box will be available in the store roughly one month after the Incursion League ends."
"
MetalMinx wrote:
"
Facuml89 wrote:
"
MetalMinx wrote:

Yes, about a month after the current league ends. It even says so in the text below the video. "Every microtransaction in this mystery box will be available in the store roughly one month after the Incursion League ends."

Spoiler

Thanks for confirm!
Lucky! 2 of 3 first shots got into different footprints, which were combined into the most coolest (of course).

So... I assume these are for PC only? Asking because I had 30 MTX coins left and figured, eh I’ll buy a mystery box to burn them up but after hitting buy I get an error message saying “Microtransaction does not exist”. Playing Xbox one S.
Bought 4 of those boxes. Got Gloves, 1 Sandstorm Decoration and 2 (same ones) Character Effects.

And will not buy a single one of those Apocalypse Mystery Boxes any more. Done!
Bought a few today they are great. :)
wehe
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Add more crappy hideout stuff to the mystery boxes and give me more reasons not to buy them by adding shit what lowers the chance for good mtx.
Absolutly not liking them.
Thanks tho
IGN: KBmolcherey
i got wings and scorpion pet. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info