[3.3] FOURmulaic Summoner - Skeletons + Spectres/Flame Golems, Fast, All Content, Starter [Updated]

"
lvling tree?

The leveling tree was already included in the Path of Building link. You'll find a dropdown menu next to Reset button near the bottom of the window. I included a Lvl 75 tree there named "L75 - Leveling." That's the tree to aim for while leveling. Save your free respec points from the quests.
FYI to all. I plan to update and improve this "build guide" this weekend. I'll make another video sometime this week. My profile is still public. You can see that the skellies are now in my helm (+2 and Minion Damage). The spectres are now in a 6L Vis Mortis so that I can use Faster Proj and Pierce.

I finally finished playing this build to 100, so I'll share some things I learned along the way. Different gems, jewels, and flasks for different situations and when to use them.
Last edited by FOURmulaic on Jun 30, 2018, 7:43:45 PM
"
Eywua wrote:
Hi , i'm quite new to this game , i'm leveling a witch with your guide and i have some difficulties at act 4 i died 5 times against Kaom because my minions die too fast ( btw i was level 36 )
and i died 5 times too in arenas because of same things : too many mobs packed around me (so can't move) , minions too weak , i try to spam my minions creations spell but that not works

I tryed to stack defense stats but what i need is damage :/
And because it's my first character i have no chaos for tabula rasa or other gear on the trade market

So have you some advice for me :) ? here my character and gear :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eywua/characters

And my actual passive tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAQHCPQPqxEtFr8i9CaVLJw2PTpYSbFMs1BCUzVVS1XGYeJqQ2vbbAtsjG0ZbWx8g30Yg9uFYIw2jr6SwZMnnaqhL6rErJi86r6Kv5fJPcy818_fsOvu74jyHvfX-Tc=?accountName=Eywua&characterName=EywuaNecro

Sorry for the late reply. I updated the build guide with a ton of information that can help you out.

You're not using the right gems. You should be mainly using SRS and your damage supports should be linked to that and Raise Zombie at that point in your progression. You shouldn't be worrying about Spectres at all until you get to maps.
Hello

I have a question. What do you think about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ahn%27s_Contempt Ahn's contempt ? with Reckless Defence Jewels to cap block ?
We have a lot of jewel sockets. My only concern would be the lost of elder's helmet for spectres.

I'm looking for good clearspeed and good dps against bosses with good defences and skeletons + spectres looks like what i want :)

edit : for max block i was thinking about Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Commander of Darkness
Last edited by reeld on Jul 3, 2018, 6:55:08 AM
"
reeld wrote:
Hello

I have a question. What do you think about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ahn%27s_Contempt Ahn's contempt ? with Reckless Defence Jewels to cap block ?
We have a lot of jewel sockets. My only concern would be the lost of elder's helmet for spectres.

I'm looking for good clearspeed and good dps against bosses with good defences and skeletons + spectres looks like what i want :)

edit : for max block i was thinking about Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Commander of Darkness

I now put my Skeleton Warriors in an Elder helmet and Spectres in a 6L body armour for max clear speed. I personally wouldn't sacrifice single target or clear speed to wear that helmet for this build in a trade league.

For this build, I prefer getting max dodge and spell dodge because IMO it's less investment to path to Phase Acro and use a Quartz flask + Vaal Grace to reach dodge/spell dodge cap and you can still achieve this if you take Necromantic Aegis. You can use the Lunaris Pantheon & stack abyss jewels that'll keep you dodge/spell dodge capped if you were hit recently when Vaal Grace is down.

You can definitely go for max block and spell block, but you'll be sacrificing a lot of life and useful abyss jewel mods if you're stacking Reckless Defense jewels with their nasty downside.

If you're concerned with pseudo-permanent max block it's harder to achieve now after the Mistress of Sacrifice nerf, but it's pretty easy to achieve permanent dodge with this build. If you want permanent uptime you can combo items from these slots that give dodge: body armour, shield, weapon, belt, amulet, and mods from a Watcher's Eye jewel for Grace or Haste, and you'll be capped if you path to Phase Acro with/without a Quartz flask.

The main reason I take Commander of Darkness is for the additional resists. It makes gearing for maps much easier before the last resist penalty. It's also a permanent buff to your minions that requires no actions from you.
Last edited by FOURmulaic on Jul 3, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
thanks for your answer, i'm always playing squishy char and i was thinking about max block after i saw a video on uber elder.

He's my goal ( and uber atziri too ), i'd like to kill him and necro looks like good for it ( especially with skeletons ). I had a trapper who could killed shaper like a T5 boss but he was too glass canon for me.
Last edited by reeld on Jul 3, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
Hello!
Really awesome guide you got there, i just got 1 tiny question regarding the elemental equilibrium. You said that one shoudn't have added fire damage anywhere on the gear to prevent damage loss. I got this nice amulet but it hase 10% of physical damage gained as extra fire damage... can I use this, or does it count as added fire damage?! :S

Thx! :)
"
RubFeles wrote:
Hello!
Really awesome guide you got there, i just got 1 tiny question regarding the elemental equilibrium. You said that one shoudn't have added fire damage anywhere on the gear to prevent damage loss. I got this nice amulet but it hase 10% of physical damage gained as extra fire damage... can I use this, or does it count as added fire damage?! :S

Thx! :)

Pretty sure it'll add fire damage. Press C to open your character window and see if it adds fire damage. If yes, it'll ruin EE.
Thx for the quick response! Unfortunately it adds fire dmg to everything :( guess I'm going to look for a new amulet^^"
Hello!
I got a question: I feel like I'm dying too much. I'm preety much a one shot in t15 maps, or when I run with my friends in a party.

Could you look at my tree and gear?

I know that I got a lot of life nodes still left and my gems are not at max level yet but I feel like +2k life wouldn't make much of a difference :/

Do I have to drop my staff for a shield? If so which one would be the best for me? I'm aiming to do all the endgame bosses as far as I can get at least ^^.

My skeletons are dying like flies vs t15 bosses but they are the main source of damage against bosses so what should I do on that end? :S

Thx! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info