3.3 Starter EQ/ Vaal EQ J U G G

Intro

Edit- Earthquake still feels horrible to play on a budget and therefore will probably transition to sunder. If you do wana play EQ please watch the video below

https://youtu.be/Wd0HZTaIGrE

new POB : https://pastebin.com/jEDjSeU2

Spoiler
Earthquake received a significant buff in patch 3.3 reducing the duration for the aftershock to 1 second along with an increase to its damage!. This buff along with the addition of Vaal Earthquake is the main reason i chose EQ to be my league starter. I plan on doing a 24 hr stream on league launch so feel free to drop by with questions

Twitch :https://www.twitch.tv/grazedtv

Edit- Vaal EQ will have a 407% more multiplier on its aftershocks! Bosses? OMEGALUL

Video Guide and POB
Spoiler

Leveling and Bandits
Spoiler

Level as Ground Slam ! It might actually be really strong to carry you to level 12 then
Level as Sunder till you get less duration gem or till you find a 4 link and then swap EQ
Kill all bandits

Pantheon
Spoiler

Soul of Solaris - Major
Soul of Shakari - Minor

Any Questions please feel free to message below or drop by my stream and talk to me directly !
Last edited by adsouza92 on Jun 2, 2018, 4:23:24 PM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
What do you think how far can this build go in the endgame? My first ever char was an EQ but it was a disappointment since I couldn't tackle maps over tier5 or so.

Also any other uniques that would help in the build? Belt of the deceiver? Anything like this?
In the POB I have belt of deciever and lions roar as core and it should get you to t10s..
What issues were you having with EQ build you were playing? Lack of damage or survival?
cant decide between Jugg and Slayer, which is better?
"
Latrence wrote:
What do you think how far can this build go in the endgame? My first ever char was an EQ but it was a disappointment since I couldn't tackle maps over tier5 or so.

Also any other uniques that would help in the build? Belt of the deceiver? Anything like this?

Vaal EQ gonna be INSANE at boss, and
"
Damaging unique enemies now generates 3 Vaal souls per 2% life it loses, with a 1 second cooldown.
perfectly suits EQ's slow-ish big-hit-and-go play style
so i'd say it will be a T1 skill for endgame bosses
Last edited by kmkpkc on May 31, 2018, 5:07:11 AM
"

im going slayer EQ actually as a starter :)
take away maim from your EQ links (you already get maim from warchief). drop added fire and substitute in ruthless and WED. toss away marohi and use statstick + 1H rare axe (or ie. Breath of the Council until you can afford a good axe) and it starts to look good.
"
take away maim from your EQ links (you already get maim from warchief). drop added fire and substitute in ruthless and WED. toss away marohi and use statstick + 1H rare axe (or ie. Breath of the Council until you can afford a good axe) and it starts to look good.

So the plan is to either go DW or a disfavor later.. but in that current setup those gems were Max dps on POB
"

Both are really good.. I just feel like the life Regen and high armor over the Slayer leeching.. you could just as easily do it as Slayer

Also yeah theoretically Vaal EQ seems insanely strong for bosses with the more multiplier on those aftershocks
"
adsouza92 wrote:

So the plan is to either go DW or a disfavor later.. but in that current setup those gems were Max dps on POB

According to my playing around in PoB statstick + 1h setup will trump disfavor setup with high levels (20+ exa) of gear. But you can start it pretty easy and cheap by just using Breath of the Council + Princess. EO is also great pickup if you take the statstick route, and in all likelihood Loreweave is the best chest.

I'm likely going for statstick + 1h EQ as my league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info