3.3 Starter EQ/ Vaal EQ J U G G

"
According to my playing around in PoB statstick + 1h setup will trump disfavor setup with high levels (20+ exa) of gear. But you can start it pretty easy and cheap by just using Breath of the Council + Princess. EO is also great pickup if you take the statstick route, and in all likelihood Loreweave is the best chest.

I'm likely going for statstick + 1h EQ as my league starter.

I completely agree with you here .. i just dont plan on investing that much into a build since there is so much to play this league! .. Great insight into the build !
I'm conflicted, i would really like to play another EQ build after not having touched it for several patches..i just hope it doesn't turn out to be garbage.
"
. I'm conflicted, i would really like to play another EQ build after not having touched it for several patches..i just hope it doesn't turn out to be garbage.

Yeah I feel you .. the only reason I'm planning on doing EQ is because it used to be my favorite ability in the game along with incinerate ! .. if it doesn't work out sunder is still a very easy swap to
"
husyk wrote:
"
adsouza92 wrote:

So the plan is to either go DW or a disfavor later.. but in that current setup those gems were Max dps on POB

According to my playing around in PoB statstick + 1h setup will trump disfavor setup with high levels (20+ exa) of gear. But you can start it pretty easy and cheap by just using Breath of the Council + Princess. EO is also great pickup if you take the statstick route, and in all likelihood Loreweave is the best chest.

I'm likely going for statstick + 1h EQ as my league starter.

got any pob ? same ascendancy?
"
got any pob ? same ascendancy?

if i do swap anything other than the initial POB i will instantly post here .. The main idea for now is just use marohi Erqi to farm maps to get end game gear and kill yellow map elder, atziri etc. As for Ascendancy im doing all the end game on this character as Jugg but you could make it work as slayer too
I am going with Slayer - Vaal EQ to phase them and then you have slayer cull for hopefully easy bossing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info