[3.3] Sunder Zerker || FAST - Cheap - Great DPS || SSF Friendly

Gave this build a try after a long break from PoE (2013!).

Currently level 83 and cruising through any map I can find with no problems. The attack speed is just bananas!

Absolutely love this build, levelling was a breeze, no problems so far.

The only changes I've made is to take Diamond Skin for the all res and a couple of the res nodes. Just while I gear up a bit as I'm playing SSF.

Thanks for putting this together :)
Last edited by turzyx on Jul 1, 2018, 2:21:53 PM
Thanks!

Glad the build is going well for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

The tree paths near Diamond Skin and Cloth & Chain. Definitely useful in SSF, I had to take them while gearing up my character. Eventually, mapping enough will drop good rares and you will get the points back to put into DPS/Life.
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Jul 2, 2018, 1:32:38 PM
The only problem im havning is i have 5100 life at lvl 83
"
killll3rboy wrote:
The only problem im havning is i have 5100 life at lvl 83

More HP also comes with lvls, you start to get more as you get closer to 90 and past it.
As for gear:
You NEED to fix your & quality your flasks, this build doesnt need quicksilvers ever once properly set up. When swapping over to blind you will have to drop the Kaoms roots since they give unwavering stance.

Drop the Starkonja, we are not crit so the helmet is not very good. Pickup a 100+ life helmet with resists. This allow you to unspec talent points wasted on resists.
Put those talent points into the 2 point jewel sockets. You have four available 2 point jewel sockets.
This is 20-28% more life and a ton of damage ( or resists too )

You can pick up a leather belt with 100+ life and resist for basically nothing.

Your steel ring has no life on it.

Belly of the beast is around a 400-500 point life boost.
Can a BoR be used as some sort of budget oftion instead of 6l?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Been using this in the SSF FB event

pretty smart guide overall! im about top 15-20, not sure if ill be able to push for a demi in the next week but the SSF tips are extremely helpful and the skilltree is legit

theres a couple of armor + life nodes in bottom left, but needs another 10 str to get to. Depending on your build you may opt to go there first instead of the ranger life + evasion, but thats preference and on what type of defense your stacking

the sheer number of jewels is also invaluable for SSF, since you can alt roll your own life + another pretty easily, and those will carry you hard until you start regal crafting (exalt if youre feeling ballsy)

for chest i too used tabula until about 90, but switched to a 5 link incursion boss chest (8% life, 118 flat) since the huge defense loss and life loss was getting me killed post 85. and you need that exp badly for a race!

you can check my gear in profile. i have been unlucky in terms of the bloodgrip neck (0 marbles overall =
"

absolutely! the blind is also helpful!

the main problem is losing a 4 link, since you helm is now ur chest and ur chest cant be used for gems

if you balance it correctly, using a tabula just to lvl gems is good, and BoR has alot of good stats overall

i wouldnt say its the "best" build but its very possible. run some numbers in PoB, usually a decent 6 link chest is better but nothing is stopping you from BoR. Its also super unique and fun to build around!
I just wonder what's the tooltip damage for a usual dual wield sunder and for this one especially?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
"
frawrst wrote:
"

absolutely! the blind is also helpful!

the main problem is losing a 4 link, since you helm is now ur chest and ur chest cant be used for gems

if you balance it correctly, using a tabula just to lvl gems is good, and BoR has alot of good stats overall

i wouldnt say its the "best" build but its very possible. run some numbers in PoB, usually a decent 6 link chest is better but nothing is stopping you from BoR. Its also super unique and fun to build around!

Thanks for the reply. I think a BoR is waaaaay cheaper than any solid 6l either to find or to craft.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Bringer of Rain is always a great budget option for trade league!

I just didn't mention it since I designed the guide with SSF in mind, so drops are never guaranteed.
Technically you could farm the div cards for it, but the effort would be better spent on end game items.

On another note, I played a variation of the build in SSF incursion as Scion Slayer/Zerker with groundslam.
It was a super fun and might write up a guide for that if there is any interest.
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Sep 6, 2018, 2:28:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info