[3.3] Sunder Zerker || FAST - Cheap - Great DPS || SSF Friendly

hey im running your build currently and it seems like the health drain at 50 stacks and with bloodrage are sometimes too much to handle. any thoughts?
"
lukamikori wrote:
hey im running your build currently and it seems like the health drain at 50 stacks and with bloodrage are sometimes too much to handle. any thoughts?

Sure, make your profile public and I can give you some advice!
ok will do thank you!
"
lukamikori wrote:
ok will do thank you!

A few things I would recommend for the degen:
-Drop the quicksilver flask, should be moving around with leapslam or whirling blades. In its place pickup a Basalt flask (preferably with two uses). The % phys reduction lowers our degen.
-If your are comfortable I would drop the extra life flask. You should be using enduring cry pretty often to heal and keep up your endurance charges ( The endurance charges also lower the degen)
-Bless your blood grip so the implicit is 1.6%
-Pickup the .8% regen node coming out of the marauder start.

If you are still feeling uncomfortable. You can also pickup some of the .4% regen nodes near the templar start. If blood rage is up make sure stone golem is up too.

Few other small recommendations:
-Recolor your prismatic eclipse to three green.
-Looks like you can swap the portal gem into it and the herald into your helm.
-Drop the herald of ice and link up increased duration to the vaal grace. I would add in faster casting, but thats just personal preference.
-You have a point in dual wield accuracy near the duelist. Unspec that and put it into berserking.
- I would also drop versatility once you don't need the dex/int and grab druidic rite (primal spirit if you still need int)
-Again drop the extra life flask and pickup a jade flask
-Quality up all your flasks to 20% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the build relies heavily on flasks)
Hello,

your build is ver comfortable to play but i have some questions.

can we change the amulet to an shaped one?
Which itemslot can we use for more damage?

Yes i know my secondary is not good at the moment so is there any other way?

Best regards and keep on working :D
"
Raidoki_San wrote:
Hello,

your build is ver comfortable to play but i have some questions.

can we change the amulet to an shaped one?
Which itemslot can we use for more damage?

Yes i know my secondary is not good at the moment so is there any other way?

Best regards and keep on working :D

The only shaped amulet I would recommend would be a Marble one. This is super end game and very very expensive.
I would focus on tweaking what you have now since it will be cheaper and have more of an impact.
Inspired learning is cool and if you are enjoying it awesome! It does kind of soak up 6 points on the tree to get it so if your are not in love with it I would drop it.

--Rings needs life on them!!!!!!!!!
-Use Arctic Armour, since you are wearing an abyssus(Arctic armour/Hatred/HoA --- You have soul taker so reserve all your mana)
-Drop the Quicksilver and pickup a Basalt
-Roll Curse/Freeze immunity on flasks
-Bless your amulet to 1.6% regen
-Quality flasks to 20%
-Reroll the panicked flask, get a eternal of staunching
-You dont need blood magic on your leap slam (Soul Taker), throw in a Endurance charge on melee stun
-Reroute your tree through the life nodes coming out of Marauder start, and pickup the regen node too (Your life total is pretty low)

DMG
Your DPS looks pretty good so far but there are some things to do that will really jump it up.

-Lvl up Gems to 20/20
-Get a 6 link on your Belly (Massive DPS boost - #1 Priority)
-You have two 2-point jewel slots available. They can be a massive DPS boost. Pickup some dps jewels

These changes will carry your DPS well into red maps. I noticed you skipped life on gear and tree. The DPS will be there once you get these done but you will need to get more life to progress deep into red maps.
can you look at my build too? anything else to improve other than 6L belly of beast and flask quality???
"
can you look at my build too? anything else to improve other than 6L belly of beast and flask quality???

Your gem setup and gear looks pretty good so far!

Some small things:

-Pick the .8% regen node coming out of marauder start area
-Try and pickup some rings with flat physical damage on them.
-Didnt POB your character, but if your resists are fine try and pickup another set of boots and get the 2% or 1.5%(if you are uncomfortable farming uber) lab enchant.
-Get a non corrupted bloodgrip and bless it to 1.6 (or just buy it at 1.6)

Looks like you have enough INT, can probably drop versatility.

Try and roll/buy a warding suffix along with the Heat. Will go a long way to making mapping feel better. (Since you are SC it allows to to over-cap resists less since flask up time is higher, that way you can focus on DPS)

Definitely try and get the baubles to quality your flasks, it makes a huge difference. I add quality flasks to my filter so I can vendor them for the recipe.

I see you are going for druidic rite next, after that go for berserking if you want to go faster or just fill out the scion wheel for more life.(Grab that regen node first)

Doing well! Just keep lvling and flip your gems when they hit lvl 20.
uhh what do you mean by "didn't pob your character"? im kinda new to this game
"
uhh what do you mean by "didn't pob your character"? im kinda new to this game

Path of Building is a tool people use to setup builds and tweak their characters.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info