[3.3] The New SignalShot - CI Ele Conversion TS/LA/Barrage/Anything

So no life version, thanks anyways
"
stormyknight wrote:

Honestly this build is awful man, for the costs of "trying" to make this work you could make a god tier doomfletch / Elehit / even a damn wind ripper build that would have better survivability and more damage for 1/20th of the cost.

Nice try but CI is dead my friend... Lucky i had all the shit sitting around from the old blastingcrap build and didnt spend anything on it, just a heads up for anyone even thinking about doing ci signal fire... Dont.

why you write this... im test now the ES version and in Delve league i can arrive to 6.5k ES, without legacy item.

The DPs is like 3Mnl with one bow by 380 pdps...

Ele Hit is nerfed and the dps now is less and similar for the Doomfletch...

This for LEAGUE not for STANDARD.

In standard you can have reason to speak to this...

So how do you get enough intelligence to wear these?
"
tienocbu28 wrote:
So how do you get enough intelligence to wear these?

With the CI version of the build I had no issues getting enough intelligence to wear all of my gear, you can always spec 1 point into an int notable or get a damage jewel with int on it if needed.
IGN: Microwave
Recently started this build and its starting to feel good. And a big tip for anyone wanting to try this having a good roll legacy rumi is a MUST. Without this the build felt really really fragile. Now im at 77% block 41% spell block with a bow character, the flask was nerfed for a reason :D

Would not recommend this build for leagues. Only viable in standard in my opinion.

Gear is not nearly finished, alot of it will change. Currently trying different setups and searching for items.
So no life version yet, delve it's going to end :(
Unfortunately, I will no longer be updating this guide. I just don't have the time to maintain it anymore. I'll post the PoB I've got of the life-based version here soon, but I have no intention of updating the remainder of the guide to match it.

The 3.3 version of the guide (this post) is still perfectly functional, although I would not really recommend it for outside of standard.
I have been away from the game for about a year yet decided to come back and see what was new and see whats coming on the new version and saw this thread on forums.

I am curious ? OP -> how are you using projectile weakness? Manual or is it possible to link it to curse on hit with like a totem etc. since I saw you casting a totem.

Sorry if it is a stupid question I have forgotten a lot of the mechanics and am not sure what all has changed yet. If I remember correctly bosses get like 80% immunity from curses or something like that?
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
I have been away from the game for about a year yet decided to come back and see what was new and see whats coming on the new version and saw this thread on forums.

I am curious ? OP -> how are you using projectile weakness? Manual or is it possible to link it to curse on hit with like a totem etc. since I saw you casting a totem.

Sorry if it is a stupid question I have forgotten a lot of the mechanics and am not sure what all has changed yet. If I remember correctly bosses get like 80% immunity from curses or something like that?

Yeah, I've got it linked to spell totem to have it cast on bosses, it dies really quickly but it also usually pulls the boss for long enough to kill it (not a decoy totem, boss ai is just stupid)

You can also use orb of storms - curse on hit - proj weakness if you've got the sockets, it should be a little more effective for immobile bosses.

Still no plans to update the guide at the moment, but I'll be answering questions every once in awhile. I may reconsider it at some point, but I'll need some gear that I don't have the time to acquire. If anyone has a mirror thread with gear relevant to the guide, I'll be happy to advertise your thread - oh and also I'll make a video guide now that I've got a recotding-capable PC.
build still ded

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info